Chapter 3

As soon as they left the restaurant, Terrence had the urge to ask.

‘’So who is this girl you think I can’t succeed with?’’ Sammy snickers as he turns on to the right to get to Terrence’s apartment/ office.

Terence narrows his eyes at him but didn’t ask anymore, he would find out once they get to his office and looks at the files.

‘’Oh dear cousin, you’re in for a surprise.’’ Sammy chirps as he parks his cherry red 67’ mustang.

They walk in and Sammy hands Terrence the four files.

Cindy was 27 and she dumped her boyfriend after finding him with an old woman.

The guy swore up and down it was a one-time thing and it would never happen again, he needed to marry her in order to get his business flowing so he need it her to take him back and to marry her as soon as possible.

Marie was 25, the boyfriend was an abusive drunk and she wanted out, she dumped him after he gave her a black eye, she was rich, and he only wanted her money.

Number three was a bit harder, the old bat was 42 years old and she had found her fiancée with an escort, she called off the wedding, the guy wanted the wedding back on and was willing to pay Terrence whatever he was asking and more if he made it happen quickly.

He lifted his eyes and stare at his cousin, he didn’t understand this one look like a tough one but the check attached to the file was made for 5.000 dollars, Sammy had mentioned the guy had paid the double of his fee.

‘’I don’t u-‘’ His words were cut off when he open the last file, a check made for 10.000 dollars was made out to him.

But really what made his words stop was the name of the file, Shawn Miles, 23 years old and already a billionaire, he stared at the man on the picture without blinking.

‘’Is this a joke?’’ He asks without looking at his cousin.

It had to be, no way would his cousin make him date a man, how were you supposed to woo a man?

‘’Nope, the boyfriend is a real class a jackass, he slept with the sister and a couple of his friends, when Shawn found him screwing his sister he broke up with him, apparently that was the last straw and he was fed up with the cheating bastard.’’ Terrence stare at Sammy with his jaw wide open, was he seriously talking about the case file as if it was just any other case.

‘’Sammy man, this is a dude.’’ Terrence squeaked out and didn’t miss the smirk playing on his cousin’s devious lips.

‘’Oh I noticed, what you backing out of our bet?’’ He raised his eyebrow at Terrence, trying to fight the urge to jump up and down screaming, I win you lose, in your face fucker.

Terrence looks at his cousin studying him; he saw that glint in his eyes.

‘Oh he thinks he’s going to win’.  Well he’s got another thing coming.

I can do this, nothing to it.

Terrence was still doubting all this but he would be damned if he let his cousin win the bet.

They never talk about what Sammy would want from him if he won, in Terrence’s eye that was never an option.

He was positive he would win; now he was wondering if he was going to be able to pull it off.

He plastered a smile and turn to his cousin.

‘’I’ll leave him for last, and start getting fitted for your uniform because once I’m done with him, you’ll be my slave for a month.’’ He winks at Sammy while the other had his eyes wide open in surprise.