Chapter 8

Terrence was going through his date planner, he had a few dates lined up other clients have been angry that their woman hadn’t come back to them.

For the first time in his views he saw the assholes were just jerks chasing after money and fame.

Now he was looking at his clients as they were, fucking idiots wanting power.

Damn him for making it easy for them, Terrence didn’t like these new views.

Hell he fucking hated his job now, and all thanks to Shawn, this was his entire fault, why did he have to come into his life?

‘’So finally I find you.’’ Terrence winces as he hears his cousin’s amusing voice.

‘’Been busy that’s all, what do you want Sam?’’ He questions his cousin with tiredness in his voice.

‘’Whoa, whoa what’s with Sam, you always call me Sammy, really what’s up with you? Not Sammy, who are you and what have you done to Terrence the jerk?’’ Sammy questions as he puts both hands up in defense at Terrence’s deathly glares.

‘’I’m just tired Sammy, what do you need?’’ Terrence had his face in front of the laptop’s screen looking at his date’s time, but his head wasn’t concentrating on that, no all he could think about was Shawn.

‘’Terrence, Shawn’s ex, he’s been here a couple of times, he’s pissed and says you’re taking too long and he was hoping he would get a phone call from Shawn by this weekend, a fancy party of some sorts.’’ Terrence knew what Sammy was talking about; it was that benefit Shawn had invited him to go to.

‘’It’s coming along.’’ That’s all Terrence manage to grumble as he avoid the questioning looks his cousin was giving him.

‘’Well you can tell him that, he’s on his way here.’’ Sammy chirps happily and Terrence just nods but inside he was nervous, the question was why he was nervous?

He fixes himself some coffee and sat back on his chair, he was still trying to make sense of everything that was happening with him.

He was second guessing everything he had done and said, Terrence hated these feelings and didn’t know how to stop them.

He was lying to Shawn; well he always lied to his client’s dates but for some reason this was different.

Had it finally happen, his conscience awoke and now he was all human?

A knock on the door got him out of his confuse thoughts.

Sammy rush to open the door and steps to the side to let whoever knocked in.

A tall blonde blue eyes man step into Terrence’s office, the man smiled but anyone could tell it was a fake smile.

‘’My name is Greg; want to tell me what the fuck is going on here? I just talk to Shawn’s friend's sister apparently he’s taking some asshole to the banquet.’’  The man snaps angrily at Terrence who didn’t even flinch at the man.

‘’You called someone? Why?’’ Terrence question as he sets his gaze outside the window to look at the people rushing on the busy streets of New York.

‘’Of course I call them, you’re incompetent at your job and I wanted to see if I could fix this on my own.’’ Greg spats as he looks at Terrence like he was dirt beneath his expensive shoes.

Terrence bit the insults that were threatened to come out of his mouth; this was business even if this asshole didn’t deserve some one as nice as Shawn.

Business that’s all this was, Shawn had to go back to this man.

‘’The reason this was taking long was that, I’ve never dated a man before, but I already got it planned out, I’m the one he’s taking to the banquet, by the end of the night he’ll be knocking on your door asking to come back to you.’’ Terrence drawls feeling acid in his stomach.