19 - Logan

ARI'S POV

I took a deep breath before pressing dial and placing the phone to my ear.

RING

RING

RIN-

"ARI!?" Logan shouted panicked, "Logan calm down" I said calmly "Baby I missed you so much! What the hell happened!? Why did Ty run off? Baby please tell me you're ok! I need to see you! I'm coming to see you now, meet me half way, no wait it's late and it's dangerous, we still need to meet, oh! First thing in the mor-"

"LOGAN!" I shouted through the phone "Calm down, Ty and Alex just had some stuff to sort out, that's all. And I miss you too, first thing in the morning we'll meet up ok? I love you Logan and I would love to talk to you all night, but I'm really tired" I said taking a breath at the end as I rubbed my eyes.

I heard Logan sigh "Baby I was so worried, I wanted to follow you but Jaz and Kira said not to. I love you Ari, so damn much" he ranted out, tears filled my eyes.

As sappy as it sounds, hearing that from him was the best thing ever.

I smiled brightly "night Logan" "night baby"

I sighed happily and put my phone down before rolling in my bed and going to sleep.

**

"Babe"

"Babe wake up"

"Ba-" "go awayyy" I whined throwing my hand up and hitting something. "Shit" I heard someone hiss in shock. "That's it. If you don't wake up I'll tickle you" a deep voice said sternly.

"Noooo" I whined still not opening my eyes and rolling over. I felt sparks on my cheek as fingers ran down it. I fluttered my eyes open and looked over my shoulder; my eyes widened.

Logan lay next to me resting his head on his palm as he leaned on his elbow. He had a cheeky smirk on his face and his eyes held excitement.

I sat up straight and attacked Logan in a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Logan!" I shouted happily. He chuckled and hugged my waist tightly as I nuzzled his neck.

My legs were on either side of his torso and I was lay on top of him. His chest vibrated, I think he chuckled or laughed or something. Probably from the position we were in.

I lifted my head and kissed his cheek before sitting up so I'm straddling him. I smiled brightly at Logan before jumping up and running to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth then ran back to my room and closed the door.

LOGAN'S POV

I snook onto Alpha Brady's territory last night, I had to mask my scent. I know it was risky and I shouldn't have done it, but I needed to see Ari.

My wolf was getting restless and I would've shifted. My wolf was pissed that Ari touched and left with another man. I knew nothing was going on, but it felt better after the call with Ari. I asked Ty what was going on and he said that Alex was his mate.

I was shocked as hell. I didn't know the dude was gay and he's my best friend. But apparently he didn't know either. I don't care though, he's still my brother from another mother.

Anyway, Ari just ran out of the room smiling like she just won a million dollars. I chuckled and stood before looking around her room.

Ari's walls were lilac and she had cream floorboards. She had a picture of a white wolf with purple eyes on her wall next to her small TV. I smiled at it remembering the ring I gave her.. Well.. Put on her.

I was taken from my thoughts when the door closed and Ari ran up to me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek before nuzzling my neck. I chuckled and bent down grabbing under her thighs.

Ari gasped and sat straight as I pulled her up so I was carrying her. Ari wrapped her legs around my waist and smiled at me biting her lip. "I missed you" she pouted, I smiled "I missed you too baby" I said before pushing my lips to hers, Ari moaned as I deepened the kiss.

My wolf growled in anticipation as I lay Ari on the bed before pulling back and kissing her neck. Ari shivered making me smile at my effect. I was about to kiss her again when Xavier mind-linked me saying that Alpha Brady was returning to his territory.

I groaned in annoyance and stood, fixing my leather jacket. And smoothing out my navy blue t-shirt. Ari pouted and sat up on the bed.

I looked her over and felt my wolf coming through; I wanted to take her so bad right now. But I had to wait. If I'm honest, I don't want to tell her I'm a werewolf.. I'm afraid she might reject me and that thought alone has my wolf stirring.

"What's wrong?" Ari asked as she stood and smoothed out my collar. I groaned and put my hands on Ari's waist; I saw that she was fighting a smile making me chuckle. God she's beautiful.

Ari looked up at me and smiled before her eyes flickered down to my lips. She shook her head and focused on my collar.

"I have to go. Brady would kill me if he found out I was here" I said agitatedly. Ari's eyes widened "shit! Leave! Now!" she shouted pushing me to the door. My wolf growled. Why does she want me to leave right now?

I was too busy ranting in my head that I hadn't realised that Ari had pushed me out the front door. I turned to her and she looked panicked. Why did she look panicked?

Ari turned and was going to close the door before she spun around and ran to me. She pushed her lips onto mine and I groaned in content. Grabbing her hips and pulling her closer.

Ari pulled away and looked at me with sad eyes "I love you" she said pecking my lips again. I stroked a hand down her face "I love you too" her eyes shone and she smiled happily.

"I have to go and so do you" Ari said pulling away from me and running into her house.

I stood there for a second and touched my lips. I smiled, they still tingle from her contact. Shit I sound like a girl.

I quickly collected myself then ran to my territory.