3 - Brady

ARI'S POV

I walked home after school, the whole way to my street I was bombarded with questions from Amanda.

"Did you kiss?"

"Did you talk?"

"Are you dating?"

"Amanda I swear you better stop and let me answer, you're rapid-firing" I whined out, she chuckled nervously "uh sorry, just excited" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Ok, no we did not kiss, yes we talked, no we aren't dating" I felt sad at the last one but just shook it off.

I saw Amanda smirk "was there any physical touching?" she asked smugly. I stopped walking, my mouth was open and eyes wide. "I take that as a yes" she said happily and skipped away.

I ran after her "n-no there was no touching! Just holding hands" I said the last part quietly. She raised her eyebrow at me "Ok cya" "bye" I said turning into my street.

"Mum I'm home!" I shouted as I closed the front door. "SHHH!!" she shouted from the kitchen, I raised my eyebrow and walked to the kitchen. My mum was sat on the counter staring out of the window at the forest.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" I asked confused, she slid down from the counter and turned to me "all day I've been seeing wolves run through the forest" she said in thought.

I felt a smile on my face so quickly ran upstairs. I threw my bag into my room then ran to the front door. "I'm going for a walk!" I called to my mum, "ok! Don't be too long!" she shouted back.

I made my way to the forest, making sure my mum couldn't see me from the window. Once in I began walking. My house was still seeable from where I was.

I had been walking for a few minutes and saw nothing. I decided to keep walking for another 5 minutes, just incase I do see anything.

I thought I had walked enough so turned to go back home, sad that I didn't see any wolves. The moment I took a step, I heard a growl come from in front of me. I froze and stared at the huge dark brown wolf coming from behind a tree. It growled at me baring its teeth.

I stared in awe at the beautiful creature in front of me.

"You're beautiful" I whispered looking over the wolf, completely ignoring the fact that it could kill me right now. The wolf cocked it's head to the side in confusion.

I opened my mouth to speak when a thunderous growl erupted from my left. Our heads snapped in that direction when a huge wolf, I mean gigantic, like the size of a medium sized horse. Jumped from over a fallen log in front of us.

It was sandy blonde with deep green eyes; It looked familiar.

I looked at the brown wolf to see it with it's head bowed. "Is he your Alpha?" I asked looking from the brown wolf to the blonde. Both of their heads snapped up to me with wide eyes. The blonde wolf growled at the brown wolf, the brown wolf nodded then ran away.

I watched it's retreating figure. "Well then... I should get going so I'm just gonna" I turned and was about to run when the blonde wolf jumped in front of me.

I gasped in shock and stepped back as it walked towards me. This continued until I was pressed against a tree. "Damn motherfin tree gettin' in my motherfin way" I grumbled as I sunk down to sit down, my eyes never leaving the wolves.

I heard some kind of deep growl from the wolf, but it sounded like a chuckle. It stepped towards me again and I backed more into the tree. I saw sadness flash over it's eyes as it whined. I looked into it's eyes with furrowed brows. "You're not going to hurt me?" I asked wearily, the wolf shook it's head, my eyes widened "y-you understand me?" I asked, it nodded.

"Can I stroke you?" I asked admiring the mass of fur in front of me. It did a wolfish smile and nodded.

It sat down and rested it's head on my legs as I ran my fingers through it's fur. It started purring making me chuckle. "What's your name?" I asked it. It lifted it's paw and began writing in the dirt. "This is like Planet of the Apes" I muttered watching the wolf.

It moved it's paw away and my breath hitched. My eyes were slightly wide as I stared at the name. After a minute I looked at the wolf, it looked at me with sad eyes.

"Brady.." I breathed out, it nodded it's head. "Do you know who I am?" I asked him, he nodded his head then wrote.

I took a breath before looking at the writing.

Ari

I looked up at the wolf with tears "Brady?" I asked hopfully, it smiled and nodded. 'Yeah sis it's me' came a manly voice in my head.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" I shouted jumping up. 'Sis chill, it was me' I turned to the wolf, my heart racing.

"You?" I asked, it nodded "are my.. brother?" It nodded again sadly "but how?" I asked bewildered.

'I'm a werewolf Ari, that's why I left. I'm an Alpha and my pack needed me' he said in my head. I blinked and stared at him. "YOU BLOODY IDIOT! WE NEEDED YOU! YOU COULD'VE TOLD US!" I shouted pushing him. Brady stepped back and growled at me. "Don't growl at me!" I shouted "do you even know how much we missed you?!"

'I-'

"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW!" I shouted. I stepped towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

'W-what are you doing?' he asked in confusion. "I m-missed you" I sobbed into his furry neck. I heard Brady whine, 'I missed you too' he replied wrapping a paw around me securely.

I pulled back after a few minutes "y-you have to come home" I told him. His eyes widened and he stepped back 'no no nonono no way!' he shouted in my head. I narrowed my eyes at him "you are comi-"

I was cut off by my phone, I glanced at the screen "shit it's mum" I muttered out. I saw Brady trying to leave so I gripped his leg and answered.

"Hi mum, I know I'm late I'm coming now, byee" I said then hung up. Brady whined and I glared at him. "You. Are. Coming" I told him seriously.

He narrowed his eyes before sighing and nodding. I watched Brady trot off behind a tree. A few seconds later, I heard the sound of a lot of bones breaking. About half a minute later, Brady stepped out.

He still had his sandy blonde hair, green eyes and tanned skin. He must have been about 6'0 and was very muscular. He had on a muscle tee and shorts. "Well damn someone grew up" I muttered looking him over, he rolled his eyes then followed me home.

I hope mum's doesn't freak out about this.