13 - First kiss

**I'm currently sat at home trying to call a friend but they won't answer so I don't know if I'm meeting up with her or not... Do I change out of my pj's orr............?**

PS - Can't believe I have 653 reads!! Thank you peopppllessss:D

Anywhoo, enjoy chapter 13!!

-------------

ARI'S POV

I walked into Logan's room and sat on his bed, I watched him as he rummaged through his drawer, admiring his muscles and the way they flexed whenever he moved. He pulled something out and held it in front of him before coming over to me and handing me a shirt.

It was blood red and mid-thigh, he then handed me some grey jogging bottoms. I smiled in thanks then walked to his bathroom. After changing I skipped out to see Logan in just boxers, he was sat at the edge of the bed leaning back. He had an 8 pack, but it was just the right amount of definition. His body literally looked as if it had been carved by angels; every intricate dip and bulge was perfect.

My breathing hitched and I quickly had to look away to stop me from jumping him. God I sound like an animal. "U-uh L-Logan you need, to put trousers on" I stuttered with my back facing him. I heard the bed sheets shift before the padding of feet filled my ears. Logan came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, tingled soared through me making a content smile grace it's way onto my face. "You look amazing in my clothes" he whispered in my ear.

I relaxed into Logan's body and turned around to face him. "I look like a kid who doesn't know what size they are" I said with my arms crossed and a pout.

Logan chuckled then dragged me to ou- his bed "sleep" he said turning the light off then getting in on his side. I rolled my eyes then got into the other side.

I was about to snuggle closer the bed sheets when he draped his arm over my waist, pulling my back towards his chest. I sighed contently and snuggled into him, I know it sounds stupid but I've always wondered what it would be like to fall asleep in someone's arms.

"Night beautiful" Logan said placing a kiss on my hair, I smiled "Night Logan" I said before yawning and falling into a comfortable sleep.

*

"Baby wake up" said a husky voice behind me, I could feel someone rubbing circles on my arm, from the sparks I knew it was Logan. "Babe" they repeated, I was too comfy to move "I swear you better stop trying to wake me up" I said groaning and snuggling into my pillow.

I heard a deep chuckle "I would love to stay in bed with you all day, but breakfast is ready" "Logannnn" I whined pulling the blanket over my head.

He pulled it away and spoke "open your eyes love, do you not want to see me?" he asked and I could tell he was pouting. I smirked "no, I'm afraid I could have nightmares"

LOGAN'S POV

My mate was beautiful. The moment we lay down, my wolf was jumping in me, demanding I pull her close to me. Obviously I had no objections; she was so perfect. I'm glad my mom could use her Luna voice on Ari's mom to let Ari stay over. That's a special power only Luna's have, they have the ability to use their Luna voice on humans too.

I looked down at my mate's small frame, she was curled up in a little ball; one arm under the pillow and the other over my arm on her waist. My wolf purred in content and we fell into a peaceful sleep, me and Ari, together.

*

"Logan hunny, breakfast is ready" my mom shouted from downstairs. I turned to my mate, I didn't want to wake her up but I had to. I thought I'd give her 5 more minutes so went to the bathroom and did my morning duties.