NEW HOME!!!

Sonic pov.

I punched shadow in the face, i broke down into tears. "MY HOME, THE TREES, THE PLANTS, YOU DESROYED EVERYTHING, I WAS RIGHT YOUR JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!!" i growled out. I then started to us my powers to plant some trees, but it will take months for the trees to grow back....this forest is completely ruined. I sighed with tears streaming down my muzzle. "Sonic, i swear this wasnt me amy, she-" "shut up, this is all your fault, get away from me, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?!"
My eyes widden as i realized i now had no ware to live....I have to live...IN THAT GOD DAMN VILLAGE!!!!??
Shadow gently hugged me...."sonic i would never try to kill you!!" My eyes slowly relaxed at the soothing words. I slowly leand into the hug. My ears folded back and i looked at the ground but shadow didn't seem to like that....
Shadow grabbed my chin tightly and made my eyes look at him. He leand forward and i just stood there to scared to move. "Sonic...." he whispered.
He then kissed me, passionatly and ruffly. My eyes became soft and i closed them and kissed back.....i loved the feeling...
His hands on my waist and my arms around his neck....but this isnt right why am i kissing him....
i suddenly jerked my lips away from him. My arms slowly released from his neck and fell to my side. "Stop....." i whispered. "What!?" He said as he tried to reach for me. "STOP!!" "Dont be silly, sonic, calm down.....you need a place to stay, why dont you just come to my-" "Shut up, i will get my own home, i dont need your fucking help, i have to live in that damn village.....dont even think about coming to visit me infact dont even come near me, i rather be left alone...."
I spined my legs up and ran tords the village.
I trasformed my dress behind a tree so i could atleast look like i belong here.....i had a emerald green, short dress, and a as always my emerald necklace and emerald green braclets. I slowly stepped out from behind the tree. My eyes sparkled with amazment....it looked diffrent....then the forest....alot diffrent............
As i started to walk and look around. A man with white and orange fur, stopped me. "Hello, miss would, you like to have a rose??" I smiled brightly at him. "Sir, might i ask your name?" I said. He smiled brightly at me. "My name is Dakota, and yours??" "My name is sonic, and uh.....do you like plants??" He chuckled and grabbed my hand and kissed it. My face felt hot. "Yes, i love plants but i think i like you much better....hm....you are the prettiest girl in this village~" "o-oh, r-really?" He smiled cutely at me and pulled me into a hug.
"LET GO OF HER, SHE BELONGS TO ME!!" I slowly looked up and saw a pissed off shadow.....ugh, that moron, cant he see i am trying to fit in.....he is ruining my life....!!! "Go away, shadow, Dakato is just being freindly to me, he even offered me a rose, he likes plants too!!" I said happily. Shadow looked even more pissed. He lifted his hand up and raised it at Dakota!!! "CHAOS SPEARS!!!" He yelled. I first I was like, he doesnt have power....but i was wrong a few seconds later spears came out of his hand. Dakota became pale and quickly let go of me and ran away screaming as the spears chased him.
I watched as Dakota ran, it looked weird yet funny so i laughed. Shadow growled and tackled me. Normaly i could shake him off but now i couldnt, i couldnt even get him to move even just a litte. How can he be this strong!!?? his eyes slowly soften but i could still see a annoyed yet frustrated look. He leand forward and kissed me ruffly. "DONT FLIRT WITH OTHER MEN, I AM THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN FLIRT WITH!!" he hissed out and gently licked my cheek. "Stop it, i told you to leave.....me alone...." "why...i told you i didnt destroy YOUR home it was-" "damn it, shadow, i know it was amy, i can tell your telling me the truth....i believe you, its just i dont want you around me......because you will bring pain to me." "HOW CAN I BRING PAIN TO-" "BECAUSE REMEMBER THE AMY DESASTER, OR DID YOU FORGET, YOU INSESITIVE JERK!!!"
people gathered around shadow and i. i began to get scared, i didnt like all the people staring at me...."Shadow..." i whispered and pulled my face to his chest. i unbotton his plade shirt in the front and barried my face into his soft chest fur so i couldnt see the people staring at me. I felt shadow rap his arms around me. He gently licked the top of my head to calm me down....
I would have punched him but i didnt want to look up.
I then herd some of the villigers talk. "Hey, shadow, whos the hot chick!!" One of them yelled out. "yea shadow, whos is she, shes pretty hot!!" I barried my face deeper and i felt shadow growling. "GO AWAY, SHES MINE!!!" He yelled. Then i herd some of the girl villagers. "Shadow i thought you loved me!!" "Shadow is mine!!" Shadow let out another growl. "SHUT UP!!" My ears folded back an i gripped harder onto shadow. I hate crowds.
Everything became quiet. I slowly peeked my head out and saw eyes every ware, staring at me.....looking at me......waiting to kill me......waiting to attack. "SHADOW THERE GONNA KILL ME!!!!" i screeched and started to move around. I tried to run but his grip was so tight....i felt.....weak.....agenst him.....he was going easy on my from the beginning. "Shh....sonic.....it's okay....i won't let them.....just stay with me..." i didnt like the sound of staying with him. "No...." "but sonic you need a place to stay..." "so...." i said trying to escape from him. " i will trade one of my emeralds in for a home...." i said as I felt more eyes stare at me. I slowly stopped stuggling. I sighed and yawned i wanted to sleep. "I slowly slid down into shadows lap and gently pressed my face into his chest fur. I purred gently and closed my eyes. Shadow loosened his grip and lifted one hand and petted my long quills.
I was almost fully asleep until some ass hole from the crowd yelled."HEY LOOK, THAT CHICK IS FALLING ASLEEP!!" My eyes snapped open and i growned. "Shadow......take me to bed...." i demanded... he chuckled and then smirked. "I thought you said you wanted your own house." "I'll do it tomorrow......now i want bed!!" He stood up and carried me in his strong arms to his house....
Maybe....this isnt.....so...bad.....

To be continued. .....