theres a legend?!

Shadow pov.

My eyes widen as a saw the sweet angle like hegie, crying her eyes out. I slowly walked to her even though she told me to go, something told me to stay and protect her but protect her from what? I shrugged off the thought and the voice I herd and kept walking tord sonic. I slowly put my hand on her sholder. She flenched at the sudden touch. She then growled quickly wipped her tears away. "What do you want, I told you to go!" She yelled. "Sonic, please tell me whats going on, I am your friend right?" I asked calmly. "no you are not my friend no mobians are my friends, your kind destroyed this forest that I created and I had to rebuild it over and over. Most of my people died from saving this forest and I plan on keeping this place safe as they did even if I have to die.!"my ears flatten to my skull. "What are you talking about your just like us, I dont understand?" She glared at me. "Your right and you never will understand." She started to back up from me. mist appeared around us. "Now go before I get rid of you for good!" She growled. I tried to stop her from going into the mist but she walked right into it. As the smoke disappeared so did sonic. And I was left alone in this forest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: sorry this was a short chapter. Why did sonic leave shadow and how will shadow find his way back without help or will a sertin hegie come to help him to get shadow out of her way? Find out in the next chapter.

Sonic: aww man, I am a jerk in this story!!

Me: (sweat drop) sorry sonic but you have been through alot in the story so.....

Shadow:(sneeks up behind sonic and scares him)

Sonic: AHHHHH!!!! Silver help!!!

Shadow: (angery face) wtf sonic, your suppose to call my name not that grey shit siver. Your mine sonic!! (Grabbes sonic and nibbles on his ear)

Sonic: (purrs and moans) shadow.....sorry its just silver is my.... (gets cut off by shadow)

Shadow: WHERE IS THAT BASTERED, WHERE IS HE!!???

me: who we talking about??

Shadow: siver, that bitch is stealing sonic away from me!!

Sonic: but silver is my... (gets cut off again but bye me)

Me: I will call silver then because this is a sonadow story not a sonilver (sorry sonilver fans) !!

Sonic: but siver is my.. (shadow stares at sonic creepily)....nevermind!

Me: well we will contiue the sonadow story soon so please if you like comment or follow if you like!! (You dont have to but please comment and tell me how you like the story so far!!) Thanks and bye.