no please!!

Sonic pov.

I slapped shadow away from me with anger. "Dont you touch me!!!" He glared at me and grabbed me by the arm."listen sonic, i am not leaving you and i will touch you when I want!!" I blushed and kicked him. "Stop it, stop it, i have had enough, dont you try to fill my head with your fake love for me, when you know you just want my power, well i am smarter than you think!!" I slowly whispered "chaos energy" and poof i was out of shadows grasp.

I crawled behind a tree because the gash on my stomach is dripping blood so I am very weak.....which sucks....and besides amy is having a melt down....i need to stay here, so she cant hurt me.....

Shadows pov.

I blinked a few times, i couldnt believe sonic just vanished, i wanted to hold her again so badly, i want her soft, sweet lips on mine once again but sonic thinks the feeling i feel for her is fake but there not.

Grrr this is all amys fault!!! I glared at amy, who was looking for sonic because she obviously wants to hurt sonic more. "Stay the hell away from my sonic or i will kick your ass, you piece of shit!!" Amy looked at me with sad eyes. "Sh-shadow why, why, dont make me us my mind control on you!!" She whined. My eyes widden, wait mind control, phft, yea right!! I highly dought that!!

I suddenly herd sonic, she was panting behind a tree. I quickly ran to where i herd the panting from.

I saw sonic laying on the ground agenst the tree. She opened one eye and looked at me. "Sh-shadow, i told you to leave, didnt i??"she said weakly as she tried to stand up but she was struggling.

I noticed she was still bleeding, i tore my plade shirt for her and slowly zoomed behind her, as i slowly rapped the piece of ripped shirt around her, she leaned into me and purred. "Aww dose my sonikku like that~" i knew that sonic wasnt fully focused on what she was doing and so i enjoyed the momment. As i finish tying the piece of fabric around her waist, i rapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She purred more but then she suddenly stopped, i looked down and saw her looking pissed. "Sonic, please let me expl-" she pushed me off of her. Tears rolled from her cheek but she quickly wipped them away. "You, need to leave before i have you banshed from here!!!" She said angerly.

My ears folded back and i tried to grab her but she moved away so i couldnt. "Sonic please let me just-" she then growled and her eyes turned a glowing ice blue color, her outfit began to change into a gold and green short dress that showed her figure off and also showed a little bit of her stomach. She looked amazing!! Her fur glowed with a blue color and her eyes were still blue. She then spoke like a goddess. " you shall leave before i make you leave forever!" I shook my head to show her that i wont leave. She then sighed a little annoyed. "So be it, if that is what you wish, then i have no choice but to vanish thee, goodbye shadow the hedgehog and miss rose you shall be banished in 5....4....3....2...1..." i waited for something to happen but nothing did, i grinned beause i started to think maybe she wasnt serious but i spoke to soon, a gush of wind swormed around me and soon enough when i opened my eyes, when the wind stopped i was in front of the woods. At first i was like, "phft, like this will stop me!" I tryed waling back but then i got thrown back....i tryed for hours but the same thing happend.....how in the hell am i supposed to get in there.

I started to panick because what if this means i can't see sonic ever again......Noo!!! As i yelled i felt to arms embrace me from behind, at first i though maybe sonic desided she loved me back but i guessed wrong.....damn it all...it turns out it was amy.....AMY!!!!????

TO BE CONTINUED.....