13=THE LAST CHAPTER

YAS! 5K READS AND 100 FOLLOWERS! THANK CHU!

Sorry it took me wee- no, months to make this (but I kept not working on it) and I kept making you wait. Sorry!

THIS IS IT, GUYS, THE LAST CHAPTER...

OK. HERE WE GOOOOOO! LET'S DO DISSSS!

¬Dipper POV
×At Bill's Mansion

"None of you understand. None of you care. None of you humans every did. And now, I won't try to understand you. All I'll give you is pain." I woke up and (Y/N) was holding different kinds of things you can use to torture someone. "Hey Dipper, which do you think hurts more? Taking your internal organs out one by one or doodling all over your body with a knife?" [A/N: Lol it's obvious I read creepypasta... ok ok bai] Her voice sounded kinda like Bill's. I'm guessing he hypnotized her.

Now I have to - wait... I'm not even tied up or anything!

I walked closer to (Y/N). She doesn't notice, because I was behind her. She just kept her eyes on the weapons and stuff. I looked around. We were in Bill's mansion.

The place turned black and white then Bill was there, "Hey, Pinetree! Like what I did with (Y/N)?" Yeah, she did look a lot more different. But we just had to put this thing here because the author likes making those OC pictures (that suck). [DAFUQ DIP, STOP BREAKING LE FOURTH WALL!] Sorry! [My OC pics do NOT suck.] Sorry! [I swear I-] OK, when do we continue this story? [Oh. Sorry..] But then I noticed she just kept staring at this weapon, then that, and there again, then that again. I waved my hand in front of her face. Nothing. "Hahaha, I'm controlling her, dummy! Do you know what that means, Pinetree?" Bill floated higher. I gulped, "What? What will you do?" Bill's eyes- I mean, eye widened, and he turned red, his voice deep, he said, "KILL YOU."

[LOLOLOLOLOL RANDOM A/N LOLOLOLOLOL BROUGHT TO YIU BY IDK LOLOLOLOLOL IM SO LAZY I ADMIT IT]

"KILL YOU." Then (Y/N) swiftly turned around and jumped to me, knife in hand. She pinned me on the floor, knife pointed at my neck. "No, (Y/N), don't, please." I was shaking.

"Well? END HIM!" Bill yelled impatiently. Tears trickled down (Y/N)'s cheek. Could she see what was happening? Then Bill came closer to see what was going on and she wiped away the tears. Bill was right beside her now.

She smiled and I shut my eyes. I felt like something just quickly passed by in front of my neck. Was that it? AM I DEA- "GAAHH!" I heard Bill scream. I opened my eyes and I saw the knife... was... umm.. in his eye. "C'mon! Let's get out of here!" She held out her hand. She's not controlled by Bill anymore! "You little-! How did you even get out of my control?!?" Bill screamed like a little girl who saw a cockroach.

¬(Y/N)'s POV

We ran, holding hands until we were outside of the mansion.

"Dipper, we need to get back home quick!" I said. "Ye-" Other dorito demons came down. "Dipper you go make the portal, I'll fight them off." I punched one right in the eye and it ran away like a baby- Along with a dozen more. 13 down, a lot more to go! My nails grew longer [Can vampires even do that? U know wut, whatever.] and I kept clawing all the doritos I could see... even that bag of doritos that dorito there was holding and eating- wait, WTF cannibal? umm... I clawed that cannibal and they just crack into pieces. I looked around, I finished all of them. "(Y/N)!" Dipper made the portal! Now we just gotta get back before...