11-"I'm A Vampire..." Part 2

Hai! Sorry I didn't update... Now I've been reading more than writing. Oh wait, WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T WATCH THE NEW EPISODE YET. But all of you probably watched it already :D

I ran back to my cave... It's where I always go when I run off crying.

I sat down at my bed, then suddenly, everything was black and white.

Bill.

"Hey Bloody Fang! Just came by to tell you something!" He said.

"Go. Away. From. Me." I yelled at him. I hid my face in my hands.

"You don't want to know more about that guy with the journal who probably told the villagers about you vampires?"

I lifted my face up from my hands. "W-what?!?"

He put a finger on my forehead, and suddenly everything about that guy came to me.

Stan, Grunkle Stan... He's not Stanford.. He's Stanley!

His brother is the Stanford... HIS BROTHER WAS THE AUTHOR OF THE JOURNALS!

FORD STAYED WITH THE VILLAGERS FOR A WHILE AFTER ASKING MY MOM THE QUESTIONS ABOUT VAMPIRES THEN THE VILLAGERS READ THE JOURNAL WHILE HE WASN'T LOOKING.

That... That guy... IF HE NEVER EVEN MADE THE JOURNAL MY FAMILY WOULD'VE NEVER DIED!
AND THAT GUY IS RELATED TO DIPPER PINES!!!

My fangs grew longer, my nails became sharper [A/N:idk if vampires can do that... ITS FANFICTION, ANYTHING CAN HADPLEN!] , I became angrier and angrier. As this happened, I could hear Bill's laugh also getting louder.

¬Dipper POV

I followed (Y/N) to her cave. I saw Bill with her, he was laughing and she... She looked different.

"BILL!" I yelled out. Bill saw me and teleported away. Coward.

"(Y/N), are you alright? I'm sorry," Before I could finish, she slapped my face.

I put my hand over the part that hurt.

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUR FAMILY! YOU'RE ALL SICK, PATHETIC HUMANS!" She screamed. She was loosing control.

She swung her sharp nails at my face and blood came out of my cheek.

"(Y/N), I-" She threw a stone at me, it landed right on my forehead and I passed out.

OMG, THANK CHU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!! I LUV U SQUAREHEADS!!!

BAI!

~lazy author