1: Night

[Edited]

(Y/N) POV

3 days.

It's been 3 days since I came to this town called Gravity Falls.

I couldn't help myself..

I needed to do it to survive...

Drink blood.

If I could stop I would.

But I can't.

All these innocent lives...

I shook my head, waking myself from my train of thought.

Now is not the time to be thinking about that, (Y/N)..

My eyes, glowing red, looked from left to right, until I spotted my target. It was a man wearing glasses. Sitting on a bench, he was petting his pet turtle that was sitting on his lap. The streetlight illuminated him and his little friend, as if it was telling me, "(Y/N), here's your dinner."

Crimson eyes searched around again, as I observed my surroundings.

Nope, nobody's around.

Just me, and Mr. Turtle Lover.

Slowly, I stood up, revealing myself from my hiding position behind a bush. I looked at the man, his startled eyes meeting my glowing ones. I smiled sweetly at him, as some kind of apology. Then, in my fastest speed, I ran to him from across the street and lunged at him, hands ready to keep him down with all my strength.

Time for dinner.

Dipper POV
×At the Mystery Shack

"I need to find out who that vampire is!" I said, pacing around the room, "I need to stop it from killing any more people!"

"Who do you think it is?" My twin sister piped up.

"It could be anyone!" I answered, facing her with a serious expression.

"Anyone?" Mabel gasped, then said, "It could be us, or maybe even..."

Then, she picked up her pet pig from beside her and raised it to the air, "Waddles!"

"Now is not the time for jokes Mabel," I stopped moving around, now standing still with my arms crossed and looking at her, "We need to find out who that vampire is before it gets us!"

I looked at my list of suspects, who I suspected could be that vampire. All of them were crossed off, because they didn't seem burn under the sun..

I don't understand..

Just what am I missing?

"Dipper," Mabel said, walking towards me and placing an arm on my shoulder, "I see the problem here... Vampires don't burn under the sun anymore, they sparkle under the sun! Like I read in my books!"

"Mabel..." I looked at my sister, "I think you've read enough of those weird romance books."

Mabel kept talking, but her voice was just a blur, because I was in deep thought.

Tomorrow..

Tomorrow I will search every corner of Gravity Falls.

Narrator POV
×In the forest

(Y/N) ran through trees and bushes, until she reached the cave she now calls home. She walked in, looking at how much she's done with the cave so far. The floor was decorated with flowers she picked. They were pretty, and looking at them made her feel satisfied with what she did.

She then jumped to her bed, a mattress (which she stole from one of her victims) that was placed on top of logs, so that it was raised from the ground, just like a normal bed. She closed her eyes, ready to embrace the darkness of slumber, but she couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about those innocent lives, and her family...

Some people think it's great to be a vampire because you're immortal...

But It's a curse being a vampire...

Killing and feeding on humans, taking their lives without mercy.

But... I'm only trying to survive.

I never wanted to be like this, is it my fault I was born this way? As a vampire? A creature meant to survive by drinking human blood?

All these things mixed up, her family, being a vampire... As she thought about these, she could still hear the screams of her victims, and she felt different emotions swirl inside her. Her hands found their way to her ears, covering them. Her chest felt heavy, and tears were now trickling down her cheeks. She started sobbing, crying.

"AHHHHH!"

"NO! PLEASE DON'T!"

"AHH! MONSTER!"

She turned to her side, shaking her head and closing her eyes shut.

But the screams only grew louder and louder, and all she could do was whisper two words.

Two words that she wished she could've said to so many people.

Two words she wished people would believe.

"I'm sorry..."

a/n
Yay, I survived the first chapter!

Who in here remembers that guy with the turtle?