11- "I'm A Vampire..." Part 1

Sorry it took me so long to update!

My dear squareheads, this is it. THE CHAPTER. THE CHAPTER WHERE DIPPER WILL KNOW SHE IS A VAMPIRE! So sit back and relax.

So here it goes...

~3 months after the best day ever~

(Y/N) and Dipper were sitting on the Mystery Shack's rooftop. The sun fell as the moon rose.
(Y/N) was in her lover's arms. The moon was rising. It was a full moon. She decided it's time to tell him.

But what if he'll hate me? What if he'll kill me? What if... He'll break up with me? She thought, No. I need to tell him.
"Dipper," She said, "Will you love me even if you know the truth?"
He looked at her. "What 'truth'?" He asked. (Y/N) looked down.

"Just please, answer my question." She told him. He smiled. "Yes."

The moon was shining bright. "Please don't freak out..." She said as her fangs were growing and her (e/c) eyes turned red, "... I'm a vampire... The vampire you're hunting down."

[A/N: LOL nothing... Just passing by!]

¬(Y/N) POV

Here it comes....

I could already imagine him saying, "Y-you're the vampire that I was hunting down?!?" "(Y/N).... I can't believe it... W -we're over!" I felt like tears would come out of my eyes right now.

"(Y/N)..." He Said, Oh no... Here is comes... "Where in Gravity Falls did you get the fake fangs? And the eyes? They look so real!"

What?!?

(Y/N)!!! This is your chance, just say you bought it somewhere!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOSE DIPPER!!!

But no... I NEED TO DO THIS. I CAN'T KEEP THIS INSIDE ANYMORE. I'LL GO INSANE IF I DO!!!

"Dipper I'm serious! I really AM a vampire!" I said and looked around. There was really nothing I could use... Oh well.

I carried Dipper and lifted him up with my pinky. "See? I have super strength!!!"

Dipper screamed for his dear life.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you, I love you!"

"But you're a vampire! YOU ATE MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE!"

"Yeah, I did... BUT I ONLY ATE MINOR CHARACTERS! THEY'RE NOT EVEN IMPORTANT IN THE SHOW!"

[A/N: SHE BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!!!]

"Put me down!!! Put me down!!!"

"I had to do it to survive! I'm the last of my kind in here!"

"(Y/N) just please put me down!"

I put him down.

"I know... You hate me now..."

"No (Y/N), I-"

"No. I know what you're gonna say. Everything will be okay now...I'll leave-"

"NO (Y/N)!!! I-"

I know he'll say he hates me.

I ran off crying. I don't want to feel the pain of loosing someone again.

And done! Was that too short? Sorry. I've been running out of ideas.

So yeah.

BAI!!!