Ross Lynch Love Story

Chapter 26

Next thing I knew there was four weeks left till the wedding. "We need to mail all of these out." said Ross. "Lets go." I said. We mailed all of the invitations out. "One month! And you'll be Mrs Lynch." he said. "To anyone who said that I was never going to marry you this is what I have to say to them.What up! Look who's getting married with Ross Lynch? Me!" I said. Ross laughed. "You are so embarrassing" he said. "How rude!" I said. "I'm just kidding!" he said. I laughed. "I know you are." I said. The days were going by fast. Everything was literally completed. Today I have my bachelorette party. Which means the wedding is in about a week. Six days. The boys came to pick Ross up. "Ross, you ready to go?" asked Ratliff. Ross nodded. "Yo! You guys better not be going to a strip club!" I said. "No promises." said Rocky and laughed. "Don't worry. We're not going to a strip club." Said Riker. "Good!" I said. Ross kissed my forehead. "Have fun at your bachelorette party!" said Ross. "Don't get to crazy!" said Ryland. "I won't!" I said. Rydel came to pick me up. "Lets go Jo! The girls are in the car." she said. "Have fun! You know your limits!"I said to the guys. They gave me a thumbs up. I went with Rydel to the car."So where are we going?" I asked. "To do some very girly things." said Rydel. "Awesome! So where we going first?" I asked. "To the spa." she said. I smiled. "Oh yeah!" Kelly turned to me. "Then we're going to the pool. The pool we're going to is super cool." said Kelly. Kelly smiled at me."We got everything planned." she said. "Oh and after the pool we're going to my house and talk and stuff." said Kelly. When we got to the spa we got some really weird drinks but they were good. We all got a pedicure and a manicure. We got facials and a body wrap. We were finally off to the pool. "I am so relaxed." said one of my bridesmaids her name was Jacqueline. "So am I Jacky." I said. "Same here." said the rest of the girls. When we went to the pool we felt even more relaxed. "Everyone hold everything! Is that a jacuzzi over there?!" I asked. "Yup!" said Rydel. "I'm out!" I said and went to the jacuzzi. All of the girls came too. "It's so bubbly! I said. "I wonder what the guys are doing for the bachelor party." I said. "I seriously have no idea." said Kelly. We stayed at the jacuzzi for another two hours then we went to Kelly's house. We did makeovers and we had kind of like a fashion show. Then we just mixed anything that was sugary in a bowl and ate it. Like, ice cream, fudge, chocolate, caramel, cookies, gummy bears, whipped cream things like that. "This is the best thing I ever had. I'm gonna make this more often." said Rydel. Everyone nodded. "We should call it Sweet Surprise." I said. Everyone nodded and laughed. "Best name!" said Kelly. I gave her a thumbs up. Then we watched a movie. It ended like at 3:00 AM. "I'll drive you guys home." said Kelly. Kelly dropped off my three other bridesmaids then she dropped off Rydel then me. I went straight to bed.