Ross Lynch Love Story

Chapter 19

"Hey Lillian." said Ross. "Hello Ross." said my mom. "Vanessa! Hey!" he said. "Hey Ross. Wanna see my room?" asked my sister. "Sure. Of course." he said. I smiled. They went to her room. I sat next to my mom. "So? How's Ross." she asked. "Mom. Ross is amazing. He's perfect. I've never been happier. He's the love of my life." I said. "I remember when you used to kiss all of your posters. He was all you talked about. Literally it was either R5 this R5 that, or Ross this Ross that." she said. I laughed. "I still have the videos." she said. "Remember how every time R5 came on TV I always screamed?" I said. "Oh yeah. You used to cry every time. Literally. It's not even funny. Every single time they came on, you used to cry." she said. I laughed. Ross and Vanessa came out. Ross was giving her a piggyback ride. "Hey." said Ross. I raised my eyebrow. Ross winked at me, then they went inside another room. "So how's college?" asked my mom. "It's okay. I'm good there. Everything's good." I said. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said. I opened the door. I saw Mason. "Who is it?" asked my mom. "Oh uh just a friend." I said. I stepped outside and closed the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I want you back Jo." he said. "No! I have a boyfriend." I said. "Ross Lynch?" he asked. "Yes! I love him. He's the best." I said. "He's not as great as you think he is." he said. "Shut the fuck up! He's amazing. Unlike you. You kidnapped me and tried to rape me. You're just lucky that I didn't press charges. You'd probably be in jail. Now if you would just leave that'd be great." I said. "Alright I'll leave, but I'll be back soon. I hope you enjoy your time with Ross because it's not going to last very long. And, put on a jacket you don't wanna catch a cold." he said as he walked away laughing. I rolled my eyes and went back inside. I was really mad. I went up to my room. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I thought to myself. I don't really want to tell Ross about Mason. It'd be really weird. One week passed by. "It's good to be back in LA." I said. "Yup. It is." Ross said. "Do you want me to help?" he asked. "No. It's okay, but thanks and, go home. I'm sure you have a lot of work to do with the band." I said. Ross sat next to me. He began to kiss me. I felt Ross' hand slowly going up my leg. I pulled his hand away and, I stood up. Before he could say anything "You should go. There waiting for you." I said. Ross stood up. "Sorry....I did it again. I always get ahead of myself." he said with a shy smile. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." I said. "I feel like I'm pressuring you. If you're not ready then I just have to wait." he said. "Ross stop blaming yourself. It's not you." I said. "Then what is it?" he asked. "I uh don't want to talk about it." I said. "I respect that. It's cool." he said. "Thanks for understanding me Ross." I said. I kissed his cheek. Ross smiled. Then he left. After that I unpacked everything.