Ross Lynch Love Story

CHAPTER 9

It finally became 2:00. Rydel knocked on my door. I opened it. "Hey ready to go to the mall?" Rydel said. "Absoulutely." I said. We got to the mall. We went into Hollister. I bought 3 shirts they were yellow, pink and, blue. I also bought a lime green sweater. The last thing I bough was a pair of green sweatpants. Rydel bought the same things as me. We went inside a store called Pink Paradise. We both bought 4 shirts 2 tutu's Also there was a hello kitty pair of pajamas we both bought that. After that we went to the food court. "You're really fun Ross was right you're really awesome!" I blushed "Ross said that about me?" I said. "Yup he did! Lets go get something to eat" Rydel said. "All right" I said. We stood up. We ordered in one of the stations & sat back down. "Wow you really don't eat alot!" Rydel said. I laughed. After that we went into a shoe store. I'm short so I wear a lot of high heels. So thats what I bought. Rydel bought a pair of pink flats. We went to a lot of different stores. Then we left she dropped me off. I saw Ross sitting on the steps. "Hey Ross!" I said. "Hey babe! You've been gone forever its 7 o clock" Ross said. "Really wow! Lets go inside." I said. "Here let me help you with your bags!" said Ross. "Thanks Ross" I said as I opened the door. Ross put the bags down & asked "Hey do you want some pizza? I'll order it." "Sure!" I answered. 30 minutes later the pizza came we ate it.