Ross Lynch Love Story

Chapter 24

"What is it?" I asked. Ross took his guitar that was on the sand. I smiled. He began to strum his guitar and sing. The lyrics in the song were beautiful. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Yeah, that's how beautiful it was. When he was done he kneeled. My eyes widened. He took a ring he had in back of him. "Jo, will you marry me?" he asked with such an adorable smile. I felt another tear roll down my cheek. "Of course! Yes!" I said excitedly. He put the ring on my finger. I smiled and felt another tear roll down my cheek. "Why are you crying?" he asked. "Tears of joy." I said. He wiped my tears. I hugged him. "You know the sooner we get all of the preparations done the sooner the wedding." said Ross. I nodded. "I've always dreamed of my wedding." I said. "We'll have it however you want." he said. We walked back to where Rydel was. "Did you know Ross was going to do this?" I asked. "Yeah I did." she said with a smile. She gave me a hug. "Can I help you out with the wedding plans?" she asked. "Of course!" I said. "Yay! Anyways I better get going. See you tomorrow guys." she said and left. "I loved the song." I said. "It came from my heart." he said. We kissed and went to my house. We watched a movie. When the movie ended we talked for a while. "Dude I still can't believe that I'm going to marry you." I said. "Believe it. Cause it's true." he said. "It has been my dream for a really long time. To marry you. I've imagined it over a million times." I said. "Your dream is soon to be true." he said. I kissed him. "It's getting kinda late. You should go home." I said. "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." he said and then kissed me. I went to sleep. I fell asleep happy. I had just been proposed by Ross.