Ross Lynch Love Story

Chapter 22

Two years passed by. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Ross. "Hey Ross!" I said and kissed him. "Hey babe." he said and kissed me with a lot of passion and for a long time. "What was that?" I asked when he pulled away. "It's just that I need to talk to you." he said. "All right then. Sit and talk to me." I said. "Okay well. Uh..." he couldn't get the words out. "What is it Ross? Just tell me." I said. "I have to go to Canada.... For 3 years. They asked me to star in a movie." he said. "What? Canada? Three whole years?" I asked. "Yeah. But, what if you come with me?" he asked. "Ross you know I can't. We won't have any time to spend together." I said. "You're right. I shouldn't go." he said. "What? Ross go. I don't want to be the reason why you can't be in the movie." I said. "But I can't spend three years missing you." he said. "I'm going to miss you too but you should go and do the movie." I said. "But-" he said but I interrupted him. "While you're away we can still talk to each other. We can text, call, and video chat." I said. "Well I guess we could do that." he said. "When are you leaving?" I asked. "In 5 days." he said. "Okay. So we have 5 days together in three years." I said. "We have to do a lot of things." he said. Those next day I was about to shower when I heard the door. I put my bathrobe on and went to see who it was. I opened it and it was Ross. "Hey beautiful!" he said. I gave him a hug. "Were you about to shower?" he asked. "Yeah. I'll be back in like half an hour." I said and went in the shower. When I finished I went to my room to dress and do my hair. I went to the living room. Ross walked up to me and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. We pulled away. He took me to the movies, a restaurant, the beach, and to the park. We did a lot of other things for the other four days. Then the day that Ross had to leave for Canada came. We went to the airport. "Jo you sure you want me to go?" he asked. "Yeah." I said softly. In the loudspeaker they said that the flight to Canada was about to leave. Ross picked me up and hugged me tight. Then he kissed me. "I'm gonna miss you." he said. "I love you." I said and let him go. "I love you too." he said and walked away.