Ross Lynch Love Story

Chapter 18

"Mason?" I said. "Yeah it's me." He said. He tried to kiss me. "What the hell? Leave me alone." I said. "We need to talk." he said. "I have nothing to say to you." I said. "You're still mad about that?" he asked. "Yes I am. You almost killed me when I was breaking up with you." I said. "Well you escaped." he said. "Ugh. Just move I gotta go." I walked away. I went to my house. "Hey Ross. Later were going to my friend Erica's house." I said. "Cool. Don't take your coat off." he said. "Why?" I asked. "We're going to the hockey rink." he said. "How do you know where it is?" I asked. "I do my research." he said. "Well I don't know how to play hockey. I um suck at every sport." I said. Ross laughed at me. "Really? Well I'm gonna teach you how to be an awesome Hockey player." he said. "Don't hold your breath. I'm horrible at every sport, no matter how much practice I get." I said. "You'll see how awesome you'll be." he said. "Dude. I don't even know how to ice skate." I said. "Okay now that's sad." he said. Then he laughed. "I'm just kidding. I'll teach you." he said. "Watch me fall on my ass." I said. Ross laughed. We went to the hockey rink. It was empty. "Here." he said as he handed me a jersey. "It's one of my old hockey jerseys. Put it on." he said. I smiled. I put it on. "It's a little big on you." he said. "A little? It's a dress on me. You're about a foot taller than me." I said. "Well it looks awesome on you." he said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. "Put these skates on." he said. He handed me a pair of ice skates. He put on his skates. I put them on. "Ross a little help please." I said. He grabbed my arm. "You need to balance yourself on the skates." he said. "Okay. Balance." I whispered to myself. 20 minutes later. I was skating on my own. "Well it took about 10 falls but you did it. You're ice skating." he said. "Haha. Very funny." I said sarcastically. Ross chuckled. "Go get the hockey stuff." I said. "Here is a hockey stick." he said. "This is how you hold it." he said. He placed my hands on the correct place. He took out a hockey puck. "Okay just hit the hockey puck with the stick and make it in." he said. I hit it and it went it. "Awesome! I did it!" I said. "Wow! You're a quick learner. Now let's try it with a goalie. I'll be the goalie." he said. Ross stood in the goalies spot. I hit the puck and obviously Ross saved it. "Don't worry. Try again." he said. On my fifth try I finally made it in. "Oh yeah!" I said. "Whoo!" said Ross. He was clapping. "Okay let's go head to head." he said. "Fine but obviously I'm gonna lose." I said. We played for a while. Obviously Ross won. It was 23-12. "That was fun." I said. "Yeah!" he said. We headed out the door. "Uh Ross how long have we been in there?" I asked. "Um about 4 hours." he said. "How did we not notice it was snowing?" I said with a smile. Ross smiled back. "Are you cold?" he asked. "Yeah. I guess." I said. Ross pulled me in closer. He put his hands on my hips, I smiled as he was leaning closer to me. He gave me a long kiss. "Well I'm definitely warmer now." I said. Ross smiled. "I want you to meet my friend Erica. Lets go to her house." I said. "Sure!" he said. We went to her house. I knocked on her door. She opened and told us to come in. We talked for a while. "Did she tell you that she used to stalk R5 24/7 it was all she talked about. I'm dead ass. She even had a plan to kidnap you guys." said Erica. I felt my cheeks get red. Ross turned to me. He smiled. I just smiled back. "Really? What else?" he asked. "Well she wrote songs about you." said Erica. "This fucking bitch." I whispered to myself. "I heard that!" she said. I smiled nervously at her. She kept on talking about how obsessed I am with R5. An hour later. Ross and I went back home. My mom and sister were already home.