Hogwarts Most Wanted- CHAPTER FIVE

Helloooooo, sorry this has taken so long but i thought you guys might like a looooong chapter :D BTW MEGA EXTREME TWIST IN THIS CHAPTER! I hope you like it guys :D

*************************************************************************************

CHAPTER FIVE

RECAP! “EXCUSE ME!” Screamed a girl from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see a girl with pieces of fabric tied in small plaits throughout her hair making her way over to me. “Hey! I’m Yvain! (Pronounced E-VAIN! Just so you don’t start calling her Why-vain or something stupid). Anyways Hey, welcome to Hogwarts. Heard you’re in 7th year too. AWESOME!” I felt a smile creep onto my face. “I’m Annie!” “Miss Goyle. Please take the seat behind that desk.” I silently took the seat. I had three sentences down on the page before I started to feel a slight prickling sensation on the back of my left hand. The prickle turned into a sting, the sting turned into a burn until on the surface of my skin was three lines that said I must not be immature. I felt strips of wetness fall from my cheeks. The words began to sear and grow immensely painful. In a rush I wrote down the 50 lines just so I could escape and cry. “Are you going to hurry up?” at that moment I felt two hands grip onto mine, they were soft and filled my stomach with butterflies. I had no other option but to open my eyes. I opened my eyes to see a red faced Fred. “That wasn’t the weapon.” Fred shot out quickly before pressing his lips to mine. I felt his hands leave mine as he picked me up from around the waist. He set me back down seconds later as the bell went for us to get to class. “Might not want to be late for class.” Fred huffed. “We’ve got biology.”

I was still speechless from the kiss I had shared with Fred almost 3 weeks ago. Every time I thought about it my arm hairs stood on end. We hadn’t spoken much since and it has been awkward between the two of us. The image of Fred leaning closer kept running in my mind, making my smile grow wider. I got up from my seat in divination. I hadn’t realized class had ended and left as quickly as possible.

It was lunch break so I headed towards the grassy area I sat on the day of the kiss. Hoping, pleading for the same luck as then. I sat amongst the grass and waited silently with the rustling wing.

I whipped my head around quickly as I felt the presence of someone behind me. To my disappointment it wasn’t Fred, instead it was George. My happy feeling suddenly downsized.

“Hey George, what’s wrong?” I asked him lying down on my back. He took a seat next to me. We sat quietly for a few minutes. I sat up, worried about his quietness. “George?” I asked him again.

“Why Fred?” I wasn’t sure how to respond to his question. Mostly because I didn’t know what he was asking but I still answered back.

“What do you mean?”

“Why does everybody love Fred? Why does everyone like Fred better than me?”

“I don’t like Fred better than you.” I lied.

“Don’t lie to me Annora. I know about you and Fred.”

“What a…what do you mean?”

“I mean that you….you should like me.” I gave him a questioning look.

“Why?” I asked him. But I was already speechless by the crash of George’s lips pressed against mine. Even though this wasn’t what I expected, it was almost exactly what I wanted. It was better than with Fred.

Fred’s kiss was a spare of the moment thing, with no emotions. But this, this was completely different.

This kiss had longing and passion, hurt and lust, pain and relief. This kiss was all I had ever wanted.