Hogwarts Most Wanted - CHAPTER NINE

Hey guys! There is only ONE reason why I posted this early, it will be explained later...ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!

****************************************************************************

CHAPTER NINE

RECAP! “Shame, dad’s gonna go ballistic without his little toy there.” He started laughing as I tensed up and dropped Terence’s hand. “We were gonna have you all wrapped up for him, for his Christmas present!” “See you later Weasley.” I felt like stabbing him. I felt like cutting deeply into him and ripping him to pieces! I wanted that clot of filth to die!!! I watched jealously as they walked away. His arm wrapped around her waist.

George POV

“YOU SAID IT WOULD WORK!!! YOU PROMISED ME!” I screamed at Fred.

“Well, looks like Annie can play too.” He replied calmly. It wasn’t good enough! I needed her, I wanted her for my own! The thought of that low life linking lips with MY girl!!! How dare he!!! I wanted him to die a VERY painful death. But most of all, I wanted Annie in my arms. I wanted to hold her and protect her. I wanted to be with her!!!

“That’s NOT GOOD ENOUGH FRED!!! You said that if I went out with Bree it would make Annie love me! All it’s done has turned her away!!!” I was pacing rapidly in the common room. It was after dinner and I couldn’t sleep.

“Well obviously that didn’t work!” Noted Fred. The truth was that I was slowly starting to like Bree more and more. And I knew that Fred would tell me to break up with her.

“Help me! Fred!!! Seriously! You got me into this so you could at least get me out!!”

“Why the hell did you ask me anyways? Why did you ask me for advice?” he asked.

“Because you always get the girl! You always get every girl and I don’t have that talent!” I sat down, calming myself slightly.

“Bloody hell!” said Ron and Ginny from the doorway. “Would you shut up!!!?”

Annie POV

Days later and I was worried about my relationship with Terence. Was it getting to personal? Were we getting to close? I let my mind rest as I made my way to my shift with Draco.

Harry had promised to teach me everything on the holidays so I was prepared for anything. To be completely honest I was always looking forward to my shift.

The past few days it had been going longer and longer, getting more intense every shift. Unluckily it was our last shift for the term and we were going to make the best of it.

Draco POV

It was second last day of term and I was waiting patiently for Annie. I had been thinking about her a lot lately. She always seems nervous now; I wasn’t sure if it was because of what Goyle kept on mentioning at dinner. How she was his fathers toy, and that she was good enough not to scream. That she had been trained well.

Obviously my mind went to the worst possible scenario. But of course that wasn’t what he meant. Was it?

As the soft footsteps of Annie approached I stood up straight. Seeing her always made my day better. I felt like I needed to act like a gentleman around her.

I gestured into the closet, same as always, and followed behind. Her sweet, natural scent, wafted behind her.

As I stepped in she stood there with her hair draped over her shoulder. It had turned to a dark hazel colour. I shut the door softly as the darkness took over. Our breath the only sound in the room.