Hogwarts Most Wanted - Chapter Ten

Hey guys :D I am sooo sooos osmosos osososososo sorry it has taken so long for me to upload! I have been mega busy with my bloody school work AND writers block!!!! Anyways heres the chapter you all wanted sooo much :D

****************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER TEN

As I continued to lift the few things I had into my trunk, Tomo slept quietly on my shoulder. The trunk was almost empty but I still struggled to lift it down to the great hall entrance where everyone was waiting for me.

“You ready Annie?” Fred asked me. Just then I noticed Draco across the corridor.

“Almost I just need to show Harry and that something.”

“Ok, hurry up.” I nodded before pulling Hermione and Ron, who immediately attached himself to Harry, along the corridor.

I swung them all around the corner and waited for Draco to notice us as I tried to act as natural as possible. I checked to make sure Terence wasn’t about to walk around the corner, luckily he wasn’t.

“Hey, Annie.” Draco said as he smirked. I knew how this whole thing was going to plan out. Draco was going to kiss me and Harry and Hermione were going to act, key word being act, all surprised. I had prepared them for this and they saw this as a test to see if I was actually doing my job for them.

“Hey, Draco.”

“Malfoy” Spoke Harry bitterly. I rolled my eyes. Men… Draco shot a look to him that was just as venomous.

“Anyways, I’ll miss our shifts together.” He said playing with my hair. I nodded.

“Me too.” I gave him a fake smirk. He leaned in quickly his lips wrapped around mine lustfully. I didn’t want him to stop and neither did he. He gripped onto the side of my face his hands soft but firm.

It was only minutes after that we separated to the sound of someone clearing their throat. My face dropped as I looked up to see Fred standing above us. I hung my head in shame.

“Anyways Annie have a…good holiday.” Draco spoke before walking off quickly.

“Ah, you too.” I said back.

“Your actual boyfriend is waiting to talk to you. Over there.” He pointed back to the hall entrance. I ran as fast as I could towards him.

“Hey sweetie.” He smiled kissing my cheek before handing me a note and a small box.

“Hey, what’ this?” I asked. He smiled.

“Read the note and send me an owl with any questions or anything. Also, have a good holiday sweetie.” With everyone watching, including Draco and George, Terence gave me a kiss. A powerful, but meaningless, kiss. To everyone else it probably looked all lovey dovey but it was actually just your normal, standard kiss. It actually meant nothing at all. He walked off shyly as I stood there awkwardly.

George POV

I felt myself tense as Terence laid his filthy lips on Annie’s. What does she see in him!?! He’s a bloody git!

Calming myself I walked towards her with a fake smile plastered on my face. Fred followed closely behind.

Annie smiled as we got closer but I was stopped by Bree. Annie and Fred walked up to my side as Bree had dragged me away from them.

“What’s up Bree?” Fred asked. Annie stood in the middle of us both. My skin chilled with the closeness of her skin by mine.

“Well, I wanted to invite you two to the Christmas party we’re holding!” She shot evils at Annie as she spoke. Fred nodded.