Chapter 8

"Isac wait." I grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulder and chasing after him.

"No. Go away." He yelled, his voice raspy and deep again. I sprinted around him so I was in front of him, stopping him.
"Get out of my way." He yelled again but through gritted teeth this time.

"No. What did I do to make you hate me?" He shoved me out of the way and made his way to the door again. I sprinted in front of him again blocked the door while placing my hand on his chest to stop him.
"Tell me Isac." I frowned at him and he rolled his eyes, pushing his tongue up to the bottom of his lips inside his mouth.

"No. Now move." He grabbed my hand and tried to push me out the way but I rufused to move, I was fearing what he would do to me but I still stood my ground anyway... He finally stopped struggling to move me and just stood there. To be honest I would be so easy to move so why did he give up and go easy on me?

"You're annoying as fuck." He spoke with a frustrated voice and then grabbed my shoulder, pushing me away. I jolted behind him and fell to the floor with force. I had to place my hands out on the ground as my ass hit the floor...
Isac just strolled out without a care in the world. Like I said before, he's a jerk...
I quickly stood to my feet and legged it out the building to catch up with him.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked staring at his emotionless face while trying to keep up with the fast pace he was walking at.

"Geez. You sure ask a lot of questions." He yelled sarcastically and reached into his pocket, getting out his pocket of cigarettes. I slapped the box out of his hands and he frowned at me.
"Why did you do that? Ugh you are getting on my nerves now." He bent down to pick up his cigarettes but I placed my foot over the box stopping him.
"Get your foot off my cigarettes before I break it." There was annoyance and exasperation in his tone! I didn't move my foot which pissed him off because he stood up straight again and grabbed my arms pushing me against the wall of the school. His body was pressed against mine and his face was inches away from mine...

"Look I don't know what your game is but I don't want to play. I'm done." He gritted his teeth as he spoke and I wasn't denying that I was quite frightened!
He let go of me and picked up his cigarettes.

"You're referring to me as that new girl aren't you?" He glanced at me, then looked away again. So he was...

"Here's the thing. I'm not that girl, whatever happened between you two is none of my business and maybe I don't want to know. But carry on the way you are and you'll be dead. The smoking, the disgusting attitude. The drugs... ayes I know about them. Why can't you see that I actually CARED about you? But you were too busy pushing me aside and being a jerk to realise." He just stared at me with the same facial expression he always had glued to his face.
"You know. I don't even know why I try." I spun around and walked away feeling very proud of myself. I also heard him say to that Stephanie girl on the phone that he stopped taking the drugs too but i know for a fact that he hasn't stopped... Ugh why is he so complicated? Yesterday he wouldn't let me leave detention and then wouldn't release his arms from me until Ava came up; now he's being a total douchebag... What is up with him? Now I understand why he's 'dangerous.'

"Ashley wait." I heard loud footsteps growing louder as Isac approached.
"I'm sorry." I turned around and glared at him without saying anything.
"Look I get your mad but you don't need to be like that."

"Says the guy being a total douche." I frowned, storming away again. See? Now he was being so sweet and acting like he actually cared about me. The tone in his voice was soft but still deep and raspy... I stomped towards the parking lot, but a hand gripped my arm and spun me around until I was staring into Isac's eyes. Before I could respond to his actions he smashed his lips onto mine hard... I was thrown back by his action as my eyes widened... My mind flew around in circles before spinning out of control and being unresponsive... I responded to him unconsciously and our lips moved in perfect sync. He grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him before wrapping his arms around my waist securely; I grabbed his face, cupping my hands around his cheeks! Our lips were moving at a fast pace as the kiss was surprisingly full of passion and a lot of lust which caused fireworks to explode between our bodies! What am I doing? I'm suppose to be mad at him, not kissing him...

He quickly pulled his lips away and just stared at me, pulling himself away from me.
"Sorry I should.. yeah." His cheeks flushed up a crimson color before he turned around and walked away, leaving me stood there like an idiot, touching my lips as the kiss lingered!

He... He kissed me...