Chapter 11

I woke up and I was feeling wheezy!

"Ah fuck." I whispered to myself. I noticed that the room was in complete darkness.

I could see nothing.

I tried to move but all I felt was rope snaked around my wrists, cutting into my flesh. My wrists were pressed against the chair and I could feel my pulse pounding against the wood on the chair...
The more I tried to struggle, the tighter the rope got and the more pain splintered through my body!

Where am I?

"Oh I see you're finally awake now." I heard a raspy male voice.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" I demanded him to answer!

"Oh honey, don't you remember me?" I recognised his voice. The answer was right on the tip of my tongue. I racked my brain thinking deeply...
"Mikey." I yelled.

"Such a clever soul." His voice was sarcastic and higher.

"Why am I here?"

"If I told you that, then it would take the fun out of the game." He replied nasally! I still couldn't see him but my eyes were starting to adjust to the black.

"Sit still while I go and play with your little boyfriends mind."

"He's not my boyfriend." I yelled at him in a more agitated tone than I intended.

"Oh?" He responded before opening a door and walking out, locking it.

Great.

I'm trapped in this place -whatever it is- with no light, no heating and a psychopath that kidnaped me here. Great. Just great.

*isacs POV*

Ashley has not been texting me all day. I instantly knew something was wrong. I took the last puff of my cigarette before I received an intriguing text from Mikey...

Mikey: "look who dropped by..." He sent a photo attachment of Ashley in the chair...

I legged it towards the woods and to Mikey's secret "hide out". I forced open the wooden door, almost blasting it off its hinges.

"Ashley? Mikey?" I searched around but couldn't find any sign of them. I rushed around like a headless chicken trying to find out where they were.

*a few days later*

I was sat on a tree trunk in the woods staring at the photo of Ashley in the chair. Where the fuck could they possibly be? I asked myself and then stared into the distance for a few seconds...

Inflick d my phones me back on and stared at Mikey's photo again and zoomed in past Ashley until I saw something that I recognised...

Fuck... I know where he took her...

As quick as a flash I sprinted down deeper into the woods, dodging bushes and trees and anything that could possibly trip me up or slow me down...

Ashley's POV:

I think it's been approximately 3 days, I've been trapped in this place. I don't know, there's no windows or light so I can't judge how long it's been. All I know is that Mikey is playing around with Isac...

But why should I care? After all he is a jerk.

Ugh, but he's a cute jerk I like. I've been trapped in here for what I think is 3 days, so I've had time to clear my mind and find things out. Turns out I do like Isac and I do think he's hot even though he does bad things but why him? Why did it have to be the smoking, grumpy, idiotic, self-centred, drug taking jerk? I will never understand.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE." I screamed. I knew Mikey was behind the door somewhere. "LET ME OUT."

"Shut up." I heard his grouchy voice.
"I'LL STOP SCREAMING WHEN YOU LET ME OUT." I screamed, my throat was becoming rough.... But he didn't reply.

I heard voices.

Male voices.

But I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Suddenly the door burst open making me jump and Mikey stomped in, dragging Isac. "Isac." I was relieved when I saw him and a smile spread across my face. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness perfectly so I could see...

"Looks like you're gonna be rethinking things today Ash." Mikey smirked a disgusting smirk at me and I noticed Isac was holding a black, dangerous object.

It was a gun...

And he was pointing it at me. What the fuck is he doing?i was completely speechless, I had no idea what to say or do... He wasn't going to shoot me was he? I struggled to get free from the grasp of the ropes but all I could do was cry my last tears before I knew what was coming...

"I'm so sorry Ashley." His finger squeezed down on the trigger...

----

Ooh so much drama 😏😏

Are you excited about the new chapter? I am 😍😍

Much love
~ Holly