Chapter 5

"Let her go and no one gets hurt." Isac negotiated with him while he started stepping closer steadily.

"Come any closer and she does." Mikey pulled out a knife from the bavk pocket of his jeans and held the sharp metal blade up to my neck; he held it so close that it cut into my flesh and almowt burst open my vein!
He covered my mouth with his other hand to stip me from screaming or making any noise. I was in complete shock that I didn't dare move, all I could do was shed tears. I really wanted to scream and cry and disappear. But I couldn't.

Isac suddenly froze and raised his hands up in the air. The frown was wiped off his face and panic washed over him.

"Dude take it easy." He croaked getting slightly frustrated and should i dare say scared. "Put the knife down."

"Turn around and walk away and pretend you didn't see anything and I will." Mikey black mailed. I didn't believe him though. If Isac walked away now, I have no idea what Mikey would do.

Isac slowly turned around. What? He's just going to let this guy kill me? That bastard.
Mikey laughed but Isac suddenly turned around and ran towards him. He grabbed Mikey's hand that had the knife in and twisted it slightly until a small crack was heard. Mikey released me and groaned in pain, holding his hand in agony.

I crawled awqy behind Isac whilst breathing heavily and staring at them in panic.

Isac clenched his fist and took a swing at him but Mikey grabbed his arm and stopped him befote he could. A frown dominated his face popping out his head vein.Isac took a blow to his stomach and hunched over in pain, holding his gut.

I watched them both in utter hysteria!

Mikey grabbed his knife from the uneven ground and marched towards Isac, but Isac glanced up at him and kicked his shin, twisting his arm behind his back, grabbing the knife and holding the blade up to his neck. I covered my mouth with my hands as I stared at him. He wasn't about to kill him was he?

"I'm not the kind of guy to run away." Isac growled into Mikeys ear through gritted teeth. Mikey had his eyes tightly squeezed shut as his moutj quivered from fear. Isac pushed him down hard and Mikey curled up on the ground coughing. Isac threw the knife right next to him and then grabbed my hand pulling me away.

"Isac stop dragging me." I yelled more bitter than expected. He stopped and turned to me, staring drep into my eyes.

"I just saved your life, stop complaining and cut me some slack." He frowned, his eyes wobbling as he did so.

"S-sor..." I stuttered, struggling to get my apology out.

"What were you doing walking over there anyway?" He ddidn't stop staring at me and it made me feel uncomfortable...

"I was running away from you. You were smoking again, I could smell it." I leaned closer to him and exploded in his face.

"Like I said. What I do is none of your business."

"Well if you want to die then that's your problem not mine." I nodded and pushed past him forgetting about the setnece i had just fired at him coldly! Before I could walk any further he gripped my arm and pulled me back so that I was standing right in front of him. He leaned in staring straight into my eyes again with a frown dominating his perfectly sharp shaped face.

"You don't even care about me so stop pretending you do just to spare my feelings." His words threw me back. Is that what he thought? I do care about him but I don't want to, that's the type of person I am. I hate him though so why should I care?

I squinted my eyes at him for a second and then opened my eyes again, remembering one thing from last night... He was the one that drove me home...

"Hmm." Was all he managed to say. But I must of pulled a face as I remembered because his face grew softer and his frown slowly faded.

"You're the one that drove me home last night fro the party." I stared up at him as I said that. He lifted his head up slightly so I was staring up at his perfect jawline; he kissed his lips before staring to the side of him to avoid eye contact with me.

"Why?" His big brown eyes conected with mine again. It was a little breezy so his fringe was dancing with the wind on his forehead as he carefully thought of how to structure his sentence!
"Why would you drive me home if you hated me?"

"I prefered you when you didn't talk." He coldly replied with before strolling past me. I rolled my eyes, kissing my lips and turning around to grab his arm.

"Just tell me why. Thats all I want to know." He span around and stood right in front of me. I could see the frustration plastered on his face and released my grip from his arm. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't frightened of him right now... My heart was jumping with terror in my chest, scratching to be released from the cage of ribs trapping it inside!

"I just did okay." He screamed in my face, his bulging neck vein popping out angrily. I was completely speechless. Not because I didn't have anything to say, but because I was too afraid to say anything to him after he just exploded in my face.
"You were completely pissed so I drove you home. It's not a crime." He continued shouting in my face.

I blinked down at the ground and as I stared up his face softened and he leaned in. Wait what is he doing? Is he about to kiss me?