Chapter 2 (HER)

“Just Ice tea for me please.” Jade was telling the waiter. Everyone else had ordered.

An hour and a half later the girls and the boys were finally sitting at a table at the restaurant Niall had chosen.

“I was talking to Lou the other night and she told me Liam was back with Danielle?” Jade was asking the boys.

“Yeah, sorta. They decided to give it another shot I don't know if it's official yet.” Niall said.

“ Well I’m happy for him because I know she makes him happy.” Mari said.

“She sure does.” Harry said putting his hand over Maris.

“Oh El said she wanted to come visit us here in Ireland and she said whenever Louis could they would both come.” Jade announced to the group.

“Yea she told me she wanted us to take her to our favorite places.” Mari said.

“Which are?” Harry asked intrigued.

“Well to be quite honest for both of us, our house. We are both just so lazy.” Jade said laughing.

Mari shook her head in agreement.

“You know where else is my favorite place to be?” Mari whispered to Harry. Who looked at her and smiled.

“Your arm’s” She said and he smiled wider and gave her a kiss.

“Cheesy I know, but true.” Mari said.

“Mine too” Harry said into her ear.

They’re food finally came and they enjoyed the lovely night. After they decided to hit a pub and the boys were signing and taking pictures with some fans at the moment as the girls sat together at a table.

“So have you guys talked about, you know?” Jade asked Mari.

“If you mean about HER, no we haven’t. I haven’t asked anything and he hasn’t brought her up.” Mari answered.

“Are you planning on bringing her up in conversation?” Jade asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to like make a big deal about it, you know? I’m the one who suggested they go out to dinner.” Mari answered.

“Exactly. Since you suggested it, stupid suggestion by the way, you should be entitled to know how it went.” Jade answered.

“I know, I just wanted to show Harry I’m not the jealous type and I trust him. I do trust him, but I am a little bit jealous. She is real pretty.” Mari said.

“Well I don’t think its Harry you should be worrying about, it’s that Allyson chick. She can be as pretty as she like’s but I have a feeling she’s not that pretty inside. Something’s not right about her.” Jade said taking a sip of her drink.

“Well I refuse to judge her without getting to know her.” Mari said taking a sip of her drink as well.

“I’m not judging her; I’m just telling you I get this fishy feeling about her.” Jade said giving Mari a sympathetic smile then adding. “What has Harry told you about her anyways? That day she came backstage was really random.”

“They were friends when they were younger. They had a little thing going on between them before the whole X-factor thing. So he says he was young and it was just something insignificant. Yeah, that was random. He told me they had talked during X-factor too but he didn’t really pay much attention to her because he was busy with everything you know? He did mention she had moved out to the states to go to school, so that explained why she was over there.” Mari said.

“Oh. Hmm well I think you should ask him how it went. I’ll ask Niall if he’s heard anything if you want.” Jade said.

“Ok I will.” Mari said as..

“You will what?” Harry asked coming up behind her.

“Umm.” Mari said

“She will do the grocery shopping this week.” Jade said saving Mari.

“Yeah. We always choose who does the shopping by week.” Mari said smiling at Harry.

“I’ll help you.” Harry said popping some of the peanuts that were on the table in his mouth.

“Deal?” Mari said smiling and taking Harry’s hand as he sat beside her.

A little while later Niall appeared saying he was pretty tired.

“I’m ready to go home and sleep especially since I get to sleep next to this pretty lady.” Niall was saying as he took Jade’s hand as she stood.

“Me too.” Harry said standing up.

“Finally our first night together babe.” Harry said to Mari.

“Yeah. Our first night.” Mari said a bit nervous as he led her out of the pub and into the taxi.