Chapter 8 (Early Morning Goodbyes.)

“Yo, my best friend, best friend ‘til the very end. Cause best friends, best friends don’t have to pretend. You need a hand & I’m right there  right beside you…” Cher Lloyds Oath song was coming from Mari’s phone.

“Ugghhh.” Mari groaned as she reached out to the side table to look for her phone almost knocking down the glass of water.

“Hello?” Mari said into her phone still trying to open her eyes.

“Hola! Wake up we leave in 30min.” Jade said on the phone.

“Why did you call if you are in the next room?” Mari said.

“Um because.. you know last night.” Jade said.

“You’re dumb. Ok. Thanks. I’m hanging up now.” Mari said then hung up. She took the cover and re covered herself as she repositioned herself on the bed.

“Mari.” Harry’s voice came from behind her. She smiled, but then groaned out a “yeah?”

“Was that Jade?” his voice was closer now.

“Yeah. They are leaving in 30 min.” Mari said. “Wait what time even is it?” Mari added rolling over to face Harry almost hitting him in the face. He was closer then she thought.

“Ah, Sorry.” Mari said giggling then covered her mouth and started getting ready to bolt to the rest room.

“Not today.” Harry said grabbing her by the waist. Her eyes got huge when Harry started leaning in and gave her a kiss.

“I don’t know why you think your breath is going to smell or something.” He said smiling at her.

“Harry!” Mari said pushing him off as she got off the bed and went into the rest room.

After a while she opened the door and leaning against the door frame was a half naked Harry Styles looking down at her.

“Oh.” Mari said feeling a bit nervous and looked down.

He just smiled his cheecky smile at her as he moved passed her into the bathroom.

Mari grabbed her hair and put it up into a messy bun.

“Do you want me to wait for you?” She said towards the bathroom door and as she started putting her slippers on Harry came out of the bathroom.

“Hey Beautiful. Ready?” Harry said giving Mari a kiss as he passed her to grab a pair of shorts.

“Ready.” Mari said drinking from her glass of water and hustling to his side.

Harry opened the door of the room and held it open for Mari.

As she walked by he spanked her bottom and Mari turned around “Harry!!” She said turning red. He just winked at her.

“Harold!” Louis said coming out of the guest room with his luggage.

“Louis!” Harry said “Ready to go are you?”

“Yeah. Niall woke us up earlier he said that way we have more time.” Louis said as El came out of the guest room with another luggage.

“Earlier?” Mari said turning to look at the clock on the wall. “5:17am!!”She exclaimed.

“Tell me about it.” El said with a similar bun on her head and cute outfit which still looked comfy, leave it to El to find a comfy yet stylish outfit.

“Ready guys? Harry ,Mari, still time for you to come along.” Niall said coming in from outside.

“Oh thanks but I couldn’t do that to my brother, I’ll miss you guys. I get to keep Jade but you guys go off to recording that album and we are stuck here for a while without you guys again.” Mari said giving Harry a puppy face.

“Actually.” Jade said coming into the room. “I’ll be going off with Niall half of those days.” Jade finished.

“Really?” Mari said “I didn’t know that.”

“Yeah.” Jade said a bit embarrassed not being able to look at Mari in the eyes.

“That’s ok. I’m starting that summer class that week remember, so I’ll be busy.” Mari said.

“I tried to get her to come but she said that class was important.” Harry said.

Louis and El walked out to leave the luggage’s in the car and were now back.

“Ok we are set.” Louis said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

“I’ll miss you Mari. Please come out and visit us sometime, at home or where ever we are. Thanks for having us.” Louis said hugging Mari.

“Aww it was no problem. If I can I sure will.” Mari said.

“Bye babe. Yes please come visit me. I’m lonely most time when he’s off doing his thing. But keep in touch. Thanks for being as lovely as always. See you soon kay?” El said hugging Mari too.

“I will.” Mari answered.

“I’ll be back next Tuesday.” Jade said.

“But the guys leave Wednesday to Sweden to record and you are going with?” Mari asked

“Umm..” Jade couldn’t find words to say.

“It’s ok. Whatever. I’ll be busy with that class, I know you remember.” Mari said looking at Jade.

“See you Tuesday guys.” Harry said to Niall & Jade as he wrapped his arm around Mari.

“See you have fun you two. Use protection.” Niall said walking out the door.

Mari gasped and Harry smiled at her.

“Bye guys.” Louis said following Niall out.

“See you soon.” El said walking out with Jade.

“Bye guys. Love you.” Jade said looking towards Mari.

“Love you.” Mari said smiling.

And then they were gone. Harry made sure the door was locked and then turned around to look at Mari who was now sitting on the couch.

“You ok babe? I knew she was going to Sweden with Niall. I thought you knew.” He told her sitting next to her.

“We signed up for the class together saying we would help one another out. It just upset me she decided not to take the class and not let me know. You guys are gonna be gone like 3 months or whatever & she said she’ll be there half of the time you guys will.” Mari said sighing. 

“But I love her so I’m ok with her decision. She’s in love.” She added.

“And what are you?” Harry asked.

“The same as her. I almost got out myself. But I figured you’re gonna be so busy for months I don’t want to be a bother so It would be good to actually have something to do this summer while you are away.” Mari said lying down on the couch.

“You could never bother me babe.” Harry said lying next to her.

“This is your dream you have to be focused at least 80% of the time. As to why I have these stupid classes to help me reach my dream As well.” Mari said cuddling into Harry.

The Tv was on and after what only seemed like 15 min Mari was gone. Sleeping.

Harry kissed her forehead and moved around to pick her up. As he laid her on the bed she opened her eyes briefly.

“Harry?” she said.

“Yeah” he answered.

“I love you. Forever ok?” Mari said before she was gone again.

“Forever” Harry said covering her.