Chapter 3 (First Night)

“Good Night Guys.” Niall said as he followed Jade into her room.

“Good Night!” Jade yelled from inside.

“Night” Mari & Harry said in union.

“So?” Harry said standing in the middle of the living room as Mari filled a glass with water.

“Oh, go ahead you can go on in. My homes your home.” Mari said as she moved out of the kitchen turning off lights and walking towards Harry.

“I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable babe.” Mari said wrapping her arm around his waist as they walked through her door getting stuck on the first attempted of getting through in that position making Mari giggle.

“When I’m with you I could never feel uncomfortable.” Harry said kissing her forehead.

“You are too cute.” Mari said putting her water on the bed side table and plopping down on the bed.

“I try.” Harry said putting his hands under his chin and posing with a cheesy smile.

“Oh lord.” Mari said laughing.

“Hmm so I assume you would like to take a shower?” Mari added standing up.

“That might be true.” Harry answered

“Well you can take one in here. While I take one in the guest bathroom if that's cool.” Mari said.

“You can take one in here if you want. We both fit.”Harry said with a cheeky smile.

“Ha’ Nice try hot stuff.” Mari said giving him a towel as she took another one out for her, from a cabinet  in her bathroom.

“A guy can only wish.” Harry exclaimed.

“Well this guy” She poked him “Can keep wishing.” She said smiling.

“I will.” He answered as he pulled her in for a kiss.

“ I love you.” Mari said after they broke apart. “See you in a bit” She said as she walked out of the room with the towel in her hand’s and a robe.

“Deal.” Harry said walking to the bathroom.

>> 

>>>>

>>>>>>>

Mari finished her shower and put her robe on and slippers and wrapped her hair in her towel and made sure she turned off all the light as she made her way back to her bedroom.

She started opening the door as she said “I’m baccckkkkkk” She kind of squeaked out the last letters of back considering Harry was standing butt naked in front of her. He quickly grabbed his boxers and put them on.

“OMG. Harry!” Mari said still covering her face.

Harry laughed then said.

“Sorry. I thought you weren’t going to come in I forgot my boxers out here so I came out to put them on.” He answered through smiles.

Mari started having a nervous laughing attack.

“Are you laughing because I look funny?” Harry asked sitting down on the bed.

“Really?.... Funny?..... REALLY HARRY?” Mari said laughing.

“Um yeah?” He said looking confused.

“You are like seriously one of the most perfect cutest, gorgeous boys of this world and you think you look funny?” Mari said.

“Oh” Harry smiling.