Chapter 7

Persey's (Natalie) POV

"We're having sex everybody!" Bruno said through the megaphone he was holding and I was like, What the fuck is he up to now? Does he really have to announce it through a megaphone? This is friggin' ridiculous. And there's no way I'm fucking Bruno Mars.

"Ooh, I got a body full of liquor with a cocaine kicker..." he started singing and doing crazy dance moves that didn't turn out to be sexy but just funny.

"Could you cut that out?!" I shrieked in annoyance.

But he ignored me and still kept singing, "And I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall, so lay it down! Lay it down..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I went to him and grabbed the megaphone. He glared at me and then after a second, started goofing around again singing "Human Nature" by Michael Jackson which I think is another sex song.

"Why? Why? Tell 'em that it's human nature," he sang to me while I was just standing still, glaring at him with my arms folded across my chest. "Why? Why? Does she do me that way?" he lifted my chin up. He tried so hard to sound seductive but I only ended up laughing at his ridiculousness instead of being seduced. Now we were both laughing.

"UH!!!" Bruno who was sitting at the edge of the bed now, moaned loudly which made me want to laugh so hard on the fucking floor. While he was doing that, I kept jumping on the bed like a kid. "NATALIE! UH!" He moaned. I reached for the wooden wall and hit it hard. Then started I screaming like I was losing my head. "Bruno! Oh my god! You're driving me crazy! Uh!" Bruno was standing his laugh as he watched me make fake moans. He then rocked the bed hard and fast and I just kept screaming and moaning," BRUNO! UH!"

Suddenly, to our great surprise, the door slammed open and the teenage brat started shouting, "What the fuck are you doing?! You're disgusting!" Both Bruno and I silenced as we saw her.

And she thought we were having sex.

"Oh my god! Stop making babies!" she screamed.

"Ali! We're not having sex. We're faking it all. We're not even naked." Bruno said in a slightly angry voice. "Could you close the door?"

Ali rolled her eyes before reaching the door. "Do you even realize that there's a fifteen year old girl sleeping next door? My ears aren't virgin anymore! Argh!" she complained.

"Sorry," Bruno and I said in unison.

She then left and slammed the door.

Bruno and I looked at each other when we were alone again. Our lips slowly curved into a smile and then we started laughing so hard at what we just did. Yep. We had fake-sex, making fake moans and screams and loud thuds. It was all a pretend again just so Bridgette and Lucas would hear us and think that we were actually having sex and having the time of our lives. Ridiculous, right?

I can't stand it. Bruno was so hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA! Is this how he fucks Bridgette before? He was like speaking in a different language already when he screamed. I didn't feel like I was doing it for our plan. I felt like we were just joking around and having a little laugh.

Bruno sighed loudly and exaggeratingly pretending that we were done. I laughed at him so hard my stomach was already hurting.

After laughing for about an hour, we finally got all tired and decided to sleep. I pushed Bruno out of bed and he stumbled down the floor.

"Hey! I'm supposed to sleep there!" he shouted.

I ignored him and just lied on the bed covering my body with blanket. The bed was big enough for the both of us but of course I didn't want to sleep with a guy beside me.