↠ sixteen

▽ What A Girl Wants By Pia Mia

               ↠ sixteen

Papa Stilinski, Stiles Stilinski, Amber Ramsey and Lea Ramsey sat in the dining room at seven am eating a regular bowl of Corn Flakes while the Stilinski men themselves read different sections of the paper.

Apparently the two have a schedule of who gets to play the sudoku puzzle displayed in the paper and it was Stiles turn.

Such a little odd family but you got to love them.

They ate in a comfortable silence but something was bothering Sheriff Stilinski that he's debating whether or not to even mention it.

But knowing him, he thinks of his son and his safety at the end and as much trust his son says to put into the girls, he can't push aside his deputy guts.

''So uh Lea, last night I went to use the bathroom and I happened to see you're bedroom door open. I looked around the house to find you but I couldn't. By the time I went back upstairs you're door was close and you were back in bed asleep'' He confronts very awkwardly. He didn't want to sound so firm and strict with this because he could be proven otherwise from her defense.

Stiles kept his focused and equally concentrated gaze upon the black and white paper while cocking a brow.

''I stayed up a bit last night since I couldn't sleep. I saw you in the kitchen and I was afraid you'd be upset to see me up so I ran back up into the room'' Lea explains.

Stiles knew it had to be a lie. He knew that she faked the short realization at the beginning of her explanation.

But he kept quiet.

Though if anyone knew Stiles Stilinski, he was going to question it when she wasn't around.

As for Lea, she knew it was a lie. Lea was out the whole night committing a few things she'd expect to hear announced on the news later.

But this wasn't Lea anymore. Someone else has taken over and when the consequences are ready to come, this new persona will vanish and Lea would return to her original self. Lea wouldn't be aware of what her body has done.

She'll surely hear of it.

She smiles ever so innocently at her sister and friend which had caused Stiles to tilt his head to the side.

The sudoku's ecstatic charm vanished with a weary feeling at the pit of his stomach replacing it.

''We should head off though. Don't wanna be late.''

Stiles couldn't scribble another word down before tossing the pen and paper to his father when the horn of Malia's was heard outside and on cue.

''See Ya Soon Too, Son!''

× × ×

Lea sat so peacefully on the bleachers set outside on the lacrosse feild as she watches the hot guys from both schools of Devenford Prep and Beacon Hills practice with majority of the teams population shirtless.

She was optioning her victims of the day that'll surely satisfy the sinner of Lea's for the afternoon.

She wanted someone that every other girl wanted. If lucky to pick someone that has a close girlfriend but is effortlessly willingly to give up a so long relationship to screw with a one time chick.

Amber walked up the steps, plopping to the vacant seat next to her younger sibling. ''Stiles said that there's three dead bodies found scattered in the woods last night. His dad said that the victims were off doing something else in separate locations so neither knows how they ended up in the preserves.''

If Amber wasn't next to her or if she was blind, she would be sporting an achieving smirk.

Lea's sin wasn't going to leave detailed clues around the town to include suspicion, she wanted to head straight towards the fun.

Where she gets to actually have the blood on her hands.

''Any wordings of Lydia?''

Amber's dyed blonde locks waved around as she shook her head. ''They're saying that she's believed to be stuck in a catatonic state.''

Lea raised a brow. ''No signs of Theo either?''

Amber shook her head.

Lea kept her harden gaze on the field until she spots Liam Dunbar who was obviously listening in onto the little conversation the two were having.

Lea was going to excuse herself to have a small word with him when Malia attracted her attention. ''The guys are busy with practice and since we have free periods, we're gonna see Lydia.''

''Didn't you all see her last night?'' Lea questions, her gaze softening as she looks up to Malia being as Malia herself was blocking the sun with her body.

''You haven't. You're gonna go in and talk to her.''

Lea's back straighten, finding this a high opportunity to find information that'll potentially benefit her in the future.

''What am I suppose to ask her?''

Malia furrowed her brows and looked at her like Lea was missing the most obvious point. ''Ask her what happened.''

Lea smacked her lips apart and nodded with a small chuckle exiting her lips. ''Right.''

Malia looked down at her weirdly, knowing without her heightened senses that Lea seemed to be a bit off.

Amber on the other hand was acting completely normal and utterly unaware of her sister's odd behavior.

Malia kept her eyebrows arched as she nodded while slapping her arms against her side with her car keys in her hand. ''Okay, let's go then.''

× × ×

Lea stood inside of Lydia's lonesome assigned room with two gaurds standing outside of the door incase of anything displeased occurrence happened.

The strawberry blonde laid on her side with her back facing the possessed teen.

Lea forced a smile as she continue to stay in her spot. ''Lydia it's me; Lea. I'm here so we could talk.''

Lydia's emerald green eye's zoned into the pale and depressing walls as she spoke ''You're not Lea.''

Lea kept her forceful smile from turning into a disgusting scowl as she chuckles softly. ''Of course I'm Lea. Lydia what are yo-''

''Who are you? Whose taking over that body?''

Lea's face fell flat as she crept her way over to Lydia and her bed. ''You were really screwed with weren't you?''

Lydia swallows deeply, suddenly feeling fear rise in her body. ''What are you doing here?''

Lea's lips turned into a faint smirk as she takes a seat beside her. ''You're pack wants to know what happened to they're poor banshee. One of the few only other pathetic bitches who can't protect themselves.''

Although it was barley visible, you could see the small motion of the so called mentally illed teen shake her head. ''You shouldn't underestimate the weak.''

Lea winced so unenthusiastic. ''Oh but I just did sweetie. Now see you're going to tell me everything that's happened to you and other necessary details I need to know.''

Her chest heaved into a scoff. ''Or what?''

''Do you really want to test a demon whose possessing a body of a hunter?''

It was hard to argue with that.

Now it was Lea's time to scoff. ''I'm practically unstoppable.''

Lydia finally turns to her and connects eye contact with the darkening orbs that used to be filled with the meaning of life. ''Liam.''

She narrowed her eye's. ''What about him?''

Her head bounces to a nod. ''You know what I'm talking about.''

Lea grits her teeth. ''What do you know?''

''I know that he's going to be the reason that what stops you.''