↠ eleven

▽ Complicated By Pia Mia

               ↠ eleven

''Okay..'' Mason threw Lea's bag of belongings in the trunk, that tumble upon hers and Liam's.

He slammed the back of her car shut and returned back onto the sidewalk where Liam, Lea, Malia, Scott and Stiles stood.

Intense glances were shared upon the group making Lea regretting this even more than ever.

But if she was going to find answers, she was gonna need some help.

Mason clapped her hands together. ''We are ready to go.''

Though Lea knew they weren't going to leave just yet. Some obligations were going to be made and as always, Lea would have to suffer through it all.

''Actually, we all agreed to take some precautions first before you head off'' Scott announced, feeling awkward of what he really meant.

Lea didn't know what he was feeling so awkward about, but she knew she wasn't gonna like it.

Stiles sighed at the obviously Lea withheld. ''I'm gonna pat you down.''

She rolled her eye's, finding it incredibly ridiculous of how low they're trust was for her.

It's like anything she says has no affect on them, even if they did listen to her heartbeat.

Her lips pursed from annoyance as she opened her arms wide for Stiles.

He started with her ankles, being that she did have on ankle cut boots. His hands went up from her leg to her stomach and back.

He searched her arms that were covered with her clothed sleeves and hesitated at her breast.

Once again, she rolled her eye's. God did people make it so easy for Lea to hate.

''Touch my boobs and I'll cut off both of you're hands.''

He took a step back and Lea stuck her hand in her bra, grabbing nothing because nothing other than her boobs was actually in there.

Her hunters knife is in her purse. She was in a rush and she was glad that it wasn't with her boobs at the moment.

''See, nothing. I told you that this trip has nothing to do with you guys or the supernatural, I just need to find answers that are meant for me'' Lea reminded out of annoyance.

Scott approached Mason and Liam and handed them their phones. ''Make sure to keep us updated, just incase anything goes wrong.''

Lea's brows furrowed and snatched the two phones from his grip.

'Why did Scott have their phones?'

There was a blinking dot on the notification line of their screens.

''You have five seconds to take out the chips or I'll break these phones'' She snapped.

They put in a tracking device.

''You're bluffing'' Malia tested.

''One.''

Nothing. She bend down to place both phone's on the cement. ''Two.''

She raised one foot above Liam's phone.

''Three.''

She went to stomp on the phone but Scott was quick to grab her leg.

''Take the chip out'' She hissed.

Sighing in defeat, Stiles grabbed both phones and the pack walked back into the house, leaving Lea outside with an achieve smirk.