Jealous Past - Chapter 14

------ > Lucy !!

Chapter 14.

I looked at Blaze as his hands were now balled into fists and a scowl had replaced his smile. “What's wrong?” I whispered to him,tugging on his sleeve. He pushed me behind him – like he was protecting me, somehow.

The girl marched down, almost like a showdown. Her arms were crossed as her eyes glared at Blaze and me. Her blonde hair matched her pale complexion, her brown eyes, cold and demeaning. She was beautiful! “Lucy,” Blaze spat out.

Lucy continued to glare at me, I gulped. Blaze gripped my hand reassuring me that it would be okay – who was this girl, a physcopathic ex? “Who is she?” I whispered into Blaze’s ear. Blaze leaned back and whispered “No one.”

Lucy had obviously heard because her eyes had widened, her mouth forming an O shape, “NO ONE! I AM NOT NO ONE- I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND!” she screamed, a crowd had started to form.

My eyes searched the crowd for Chloe; I could see her up on the stage talking to people who look like security. She was ruining her hand through her hair in panic, why is she panicking! shes not the one whose caught in a lovers fued. I turned my attention back to Blaze. “EX!” Lucy turned her gaze to me, “You boyfriend stealer – he’s mine you hear me!”

I backed away, Blaze took a few steps to her – then grabbed her wrist before dragging her towards the outside gardens. Lucy was yelling quite violently too, Blaze's expression had turned serious as he continued to drag her outside. i could hear Lucy’s screams had slowly faded, I realized the crowd was all watching me – expecting some fight or breakdown. My cheeks were turning red, all their stares burning holes into me.

“Nothing to look here people!” a voice I’ve known to love and hate.

“Aaron?” I looked as he shooed people away, the music started again and everything return to normal.He pulled me into a warm embrace as he started to sway to the music, “What are you doing?” I muttered into his warm chest.

“Shh, just one dance,” he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I breathe in his familiar, intoxicating scent, “Just one dance,” I whispered to him as I closed my eyes and relax.

Blaze’s P.O.V.

Lucy continued screaming even though we were far away from the hall, I rolled my eyes she had always been a drama queen. I suddenly stopped, letting her wrist go as she stumbled to a halt. “And you said I couldn’t act!” Lucy stuck her tongue out at me.

I laughed, “It was a good performance I must admit – you act like all my ex-girlfriends,” I stretched my arms as I let out a yawn. Lucy just shook her head, her blonde curls going wild, “Don’t let that get to your head, and remember the original plan.”

I nodded, I had asked Lucy – my best friend since forever to pretend to be a stalker of an ex-girlfriend to see how Macy would react and if she got jealous that means she cares. The reason why I had gone to such drastic actions was because what Chloe had told me the other day was driving me crazy.

*Flashback*

“Blaze!” I turned around just in time to see Chloe rushing towards me.