My Prince Charming - Chapter 22

Warning: Includes extreme cliche and cheesyness in this chapter.

Only a few more chapter left; omfg. My baby's growing up D':

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaze’s P.O.V

“UP AND ATOM!”

I groaned and squished my eyelids tighter trying to ignore the bright sun seeping through the curtains. I daringly opened my eyes to see a happy Ryan standing in front of my hospital bed, god knows what he’s wearing…

I suddenly remember Macy, I quickly glanced down at my arms to see her curled up in my arms – sleeping peacefully. I stifled a laugh at how ridiculous her red hair looked all over the place. She groaned, her eyelids fluttering, “Go away Ryan!” she muttered before snuggling closer to me.

I chuckled, “Dude, who wakes people up like that anyway?” I haven’t heard anyone say “Up and Atom in ages…” Ryan raised an eyebrow, “How about shake a leg?”

I shook my head, that one didn’t even make sense. Ryan glanced around before his face lit up with excitement, “Let’s have you lazy daisy…”

Before Ryan could even finish Macy had thrown a pillow at him, “Worst one yet, Ryan why are you even here?” Macy was rubbing her face, note to self: she’s not a morning person! Ryan gasped, “Can’t a best friend want to see his favourite couple at 7am and not have a motive?”

Macy flipped him the finger, “7am! For god’s sake Ryan!”

Ryan rolled his eyes, “I'm actually here to get rid of you, Blaze and I have to do some man to man chatting!” Macy scoffed, “Ryan, there is no need to man to man chat to Blaze!”

Ryan plonked himself down on the end of the bed, he smiled, “Yes there is! Now go, Chloe and Selena are waiting for you outside!” I glanced anxiously at Macy, don’t get me wrong I'm not a homophobe and Ryan’s a cool kid but sometimes he scared the crap out of me.

As soon as Macy got up from the bed, Ryan took her place before slinging his arm around my shoulder. My eyes connected with Macy, I mouthed to her as Ryan babbled on about America’s next top model show. “Help me!”

Macy just shook her head laughing, before mouthing back, “Nope!” I watched as her red hair disappeared out the door and Ryan stopped talking. “Good, she’s gone now… Now Blaze, I'm thinking romantic dinner for Mace?”

I bit my lip, I didn’t quite follow. Ryan noticed my confused because he explained, “When Macy was with Aaron, he really didn’t quite care about the whole romantic gestures so I thought since you guys both confessed your love for each other you know you could…”

My lips formed an O shape, “So you want me to do a romantic dinner for Mace, now?”

Ryan just smiled and nodded, pleased with himself.

“But were in a hospital?”

Ryan clasped his hands together, “Isn’t it romantic, the injured lovers reunite-“ Ryan kept on babbling I just nodded and smile, it was only 7:15… it was going to be a long day…

“Blaze are you even listening?”

Chloe’s P.O.V.

“What’s Ryan up to?” Macy raised her eyebrow at me. I laughed, “It’s Ryan, the boy isn’t afraid to dress up as a naked cupid, he could be up to anything!”