Ch. 3 - Pt. 5 - Info about the Kings

IDTIP by Filipina | Wattpad -- Ch. 3 - Pt. 5 

[ Click ]

Charice POV

Ooh~ Ito pala ang information nila. 

[ Click ]

Psh, walang pasok kaya mag iinternet muna ako sa labas! Walang internet sa bahay eh. Kaya soundtrip lang ang nagagawa ko dun! Nga pala, umaga ngayon. Baka akalain niyong gabi eh. Sunday ngayon at i like my oh-so-precious ring. Mas mahal pa ata ito sa buhay ko LOL

Sinearch ko yung information ng the 5 kings kasi nacucurious ako :p

Popular pala sila. Ba't di ko yun alam?

Ito nga pala yung mga information na nakuha ko galing dun sa forum section ng website ng sinasabing 'underground' website ng school namin. Nakita ko nga yung username ni Bianca eh. "MissGyo" nga eh. Ano yon, JunPyo o Bagyo? (di po yun joke kaya kurni)

Gumawa pa nga ako kasi hindi mo daw ma-viview kung di ka member nung site. Ang arti! So ngayon binabasa ko yung thread post na may basic information ng the 5 kings.

Daryl Seuk Marquez Kang [ First King ]

Half Filipino and Half Korean. The School Hearthrob. Marquez is his middle name. His school fan club has 8,400 + members while his fanpage in facebook has over 600k likes and counting. He transferred at the university when he was 11 -- Freshman. When he transferred, he already got fan club in his first day and reached 900 + members including those who are not students of the university. He got a record of being Class A and currently on the 2nd rank in academics.

His fan club cost 200 for membership. 400 for premium membership. His birthday is called the most-awaited day of the school because it was celebrated on one of his mansions. 10 lucky people can attend this celebration. It is said that it is randomly picked from his fan club. His birthday is on August 15, 1996. His nicknames include: Gosu (korean word which means 'leader'), First and Leader. He hates being called by his first name by the people he's not close with. He never speak Tagalog inside the university. Also, he never attends classes except when it is examination period.

He is said to be busy looking for his first and puppy love. His fans are all supportive for him. Fans are also researching for the girl. The only thing he can remember is the name "Ice" he heard back then when he was still a child. He believes that if ever he will find that girl or have a glance on her, he will have a different feeling that will make him say, 'its her'. 7 girls had already faked their identity and claimed that they are indeed "Ice". The fakers had used the names: Beatrice (2008), Venice (2009), Lalice (2009), Marice (2010), Janice (2011), Alice (2011) and Charice (2012).

Ji Eric Rosales Hwang [ Second King ]

Half Filipino and Half Korean. He is the childhood friend of Daryl. Rosales and Marquez family are close. His school fan club has 7,700 + members. The founder of his fan club is Kisha, an exchange student from Australia. The President of his fanclub changes annually and they have the voting system. His fan club costs 100 only for the membership. He is from Class A and on the 1st rank in academics. His birthday is on September 11, 1996. His nicknames include: Ji, Eric, and Second. He hates people who asks for his cellphone number. His love for choco cherry muffin is very notable. His fans celebrate his birthday thru the "Muffin" day event. Also, he is also looking for the 'friend' of "Ice". It is said that, he has fallen too.

Jaeki Eun Ryeuk [ Third King ]

Pure Korean. He is the most sociable and friendliest of them all. He can take a photo with you and you can talk and add him up on facebook. He's a model of a magazine but resigned when he is 13 due to conflicting schedule. His fan club has 5,200 + members including those fans when he was still a model. His fan club costs 300 for membership. He is on the Class B even though his scores is an A's. His birthday is on December 3, 1996. He's the youngest of them all. He is considered the playboy. He hates people who asks for holding hands or hug as it is said that it is already reserved for his future wife. However, it was rumored that he have a crush on Class B, the only reason he is on Class B. Until now, she was still unknown.

Yoon Jae Myeong [ Fourth King ]

Pure Korean. He is the most scariest of them all. He hates having a fan club. He got a record of being sadistic and always punch (literally) girls who he will found looking at him (in different perspective). He is always described as the scary but the cool guy. He's serious and you must avoid his death glare. His deep and seducing voice is very notable about him. His school fan club has 2,800 + members still. Some members had dropped out and some members don't sign up for membership but still a fan. The fan club costs 100 per membership. His birthday is on October 24, 1996. He hates being touched on his face. He once wrote a love letter but apparently, his love letter was not delivered on the right girl. He asked the friend of the girl, named Layla to deliver his letter to the one he likes back then but Layla didn't give the letter but instead rewrite it and changed it with harsh words causing him to hate all the girls.

JunSu Glenn Suhoon Baek [ Fifth King ]

Half Filipino and Half Korean. Suhoon is his middle name but he wants his middle name more than his surname. Unlike other members being rich, JunSu is an average. He is from Class B but the kings consider him as the most funny (due to his doziness) and the one who always talk even though you can't believe it because of his sleepy face. He was always caught sleeping in class. He is known as the Sleeping Prince and the mysterious type. He is the oldest and his birthday is on July 27, 1996. His fan club has 1,100 + fans. The membership costs 100. Fans are so eager for him to fell in love someday. He is the only one who don't like the word 'Love'. Fans are wondering what it would be like for him to fell in love so if he fell in love, they will support him.

Tiningnan ko na rin yung ibang thread. Na-caught attention ko yung thread na may name na "6th King?!" kaya binuksan ko. Ito yung nakasulat:

Gian Sky Cantos [ the ex 6th King ]

Pure Filipino but is fluent in Korean. He is a childhood friend of Gosu and Ji. He got removed from the group after only a week because he accidentally trashed the very precious thing of Gosu, a 'band aid'. Gian, Gosu and Ji are still friends but not that close like they used to be back then. He has a fan club and has 600 + members. His fans still consider him as a King. He transferred school last year and now he transferred back again. He is now on Class C. He confessed on his facebook that he likes someone by doing a status about it. The said status reached 3000 + likes. He then made a status saying that: "The girl I like doesn't like the status :'(". Making fans and friends say 'Aww' that Gian has unrequited love for this girl.

So si Gian pala ay King din? Ba't di ko yun alam kahit friend ko s'ya nung first year? Anyway, broadway, highway, someday(?), maka-out na nga sa computer. Baka mapamahal pa ako!