I Dare You To Confess

Hello......

After a month. *hides*

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

I wore my white blazer, leaving the buttons open, and kept my phone in my pocket. Whistling, I jerked my collar and ran a hand through my hair, satisfied by my look.

"Aaj toh pakka gayi Woh!" I told my reflection in the mirror, smirking.

"Hussain! Shehry! We are late, jaldi karo!" Mama yelled from downstairs. I glanced at the wall clock and sighed. Yup, we are late.

Giving my reflection a last look, I went out of my room and headed to Shehry's. I knocked three times but, when he didn't open, I tried my luck and twisted the door knob. Surprisingly, the door was open.

I checked in the bathroom first and then his balcony. Not being able to find him, I headed towards our terrace garden. He was leaning against the railing, looking out in the distance.

"Oye! Mom's been calling us and you are wasting your time," I mockingly scolded him as I approached him. He was still wearing his casuals.

Shehry looked up at me and slowly nodded, as if still trying to make sense of my words. He seemed quite lost.

"Y-yeah... Coming in a bit," he spoke slowly and I nodded. Okay?

"Tu theek toh hai na?" I asked him, concerned, and he frowned at me. "Nahi matlab... Haya ke thappar Ne buri tarhan Se hila diya na?" I smirked, teasingly.

His frown switched to a scowl as he rolled his eyes at me. "Tu jaa Aur apni Humera Pe dhyan de."

I grinned at what he had just said and sighed. "Haye! Meri Humera.... Sounds so—"

"Bas Bas," he interrupted me before I could complete and I cleared my throat, straightening my posture again, "tu Chal main aaya."

I shrugged at him as he turned away from me, basically ignoring my presence, and ran downstairs where the others were waiting.

"Hello pretty lady!" I addressed mama as I hugged her from behind. She wore a white dress with a golden coloured Hijab. Looking classy like always.

She patted my cheeks before pulling it lightly. "Chal pagal!" She giggled, pulling away, and turned around. I hurriedly stepped away from her when she tried ruffling my hair and she shook her head at her failed attempt.

Chuckling, I looked over at Maha and found her glued to her iPad. She wearing a red and black frock.

"Aur isse dekho, aag lagi hui hai," I commented, pointing towards her. Maha looked up, frowning before ignoring me and going back to her game. I went and sat beside her.

"Yeh kiska kamal hai?" I asked her, referring to her puffy bun, glossed lips and the blush on her cheeks.

"Haya api and Humera api! Mama Ka bhi make up dekho, Humera api ne kiya hai," her eyes lit up as she spoke and pointed at mama. I looked at both of them in amusement, impressed by Humera's effort.

"Arey, bacho Ko Bula lein, late go raha hai," dad came downstairs, buttoning his handcuffs. He wore a grey coloured suit, looking better than Shehry and I. Style khaandani hai boss!

"Maha, go call Haya and Humera. Hussain go check on Shehry!" Mama told us and Both of us ran to their rooms.

~~~HAYA's POV~~~

"Haya Chal yaar!" Humera's annoying voice made me groan. I just wanted to be left alone and she was so keen on pushing every nerve of mine.

"Where are your bangles oye? Ab Woh bhi main pehnau?" She huffed, keeping her hands on her waist. I chose not to pay heed to her so she grabbed my left hand, forcefully slipping a thick white gold bangle on it. I dropped my hand the moment She released it from her grip.