I Dare You To Feel

Hey!!
Been over a month, right? :/

Well I had exams and majority of you voted for AH to be updated during my exam month so I didn't update this one.

But, now I am back !! :D

HappyReading :p

~~~HAYA's POV~~~

I finished work early today as I had a movie date planned with Shehry. Diya has been pretty easy on me these days because for some reason she thinks that this article is going to be the best one so far. Well, I hope so too.

By six o clock, I was ready in my favourite black jeans and white, full sleeves top. It had an orange and golden pearl embroidery around the neckline so, not too flashy and not too casual. I didn't bother much with makeup since I didn't want to come out of the movie theatre looking like a zombie- in case we end up watching a sad romantic movie. Ugh I hate that genre. Eww.

Be matlab ka rona dhona.

But, boys prefer action movies over romantic. So, I guess then we will have to watch a romantic movie tonight. No way I am letting him get away with action.

My phone buzzed and I instantly answered the call, "hey!"

"Oh wow so quick! Kiski call ka wait tha hmm?" I heard and pulled the phone away from my ear. Glancing at the screen, I realised that it was my mum.

"Kisi ka nahi mama. Bas phone haath main tha," I replied with absolute no excitement in my voice. I heard some shuffling on the other end before she spoke, "I am missing you, my jaan."

"Yeah me too."

"So come home this Christmas? You will get some time off from work, right?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Are you sure your husband won't mind?"

"Haya, he is your father," mama said as I walked over to the window. Black clouds were forming; its definitely going to rain tonight.

"Woh mere baba nahi hein," I simply stated, opening the window, and she sighed. Cold gush of wind touched my face and I closed the window again.

"Haya he loves you and in fact he asked me to call you," she said, putting more emphasis on 'he' like I would really buy that.

"Wow! So aapke paas mere liye ab time bhi nahi hai. Aapke husband aapko yaad dilaate hein ki apni beti call karlein," I commented and earned nothing but ignorance from her, "aaj mere baba-"

"Acha bas! Stop this nonsense," she said as a car pulled over in front of my building. "Mama please. I am busy, I gotta go."

I hung up and sighed, running a hand through my hair. That man is not my father.

"Haya, he is here!" Alisha appeared near the door and I nodded at her. Quickly fixing my hair, I grabbed my side bag and walked out of my apartment.

I entered the lift and pressed the button for the ground floor. Resting my head on the mirror, I rubbed my forehead. I felt tired all of a sudden and my mood had drained out. The door opened soon after and I stepped out, only to find Shehry leaning against his car. He wore blue faded jeans with a black Tshirt and denim jacket. Hot would be an understatement!

He looked up and smiled at me. I tried returning that smile but, now I just didn't feel like it.

"Hey beautiful," he came forward and hugged me. We pulled away and he frowned, "wow, all ok?"

"Yeah," I said and he nodded. "Look, if you are tired then we can arrange some other day, it's fine with me."

"No, I don't want to ruin our plans. I am fine, honestly," I smiled and he moved back to open the car's door for me. I sat inside and soon we drove off.