I Dare You To visit

Eeeeh don't kill me for not updating!

I was not lying about updating within 24 hours but, I just got busy with loads of family crap. My dad is going to India so, I was busy shopping for people I have never met in my life -.-

But, I am back now :)

Phew ( •_•')

~~~HUMERA's POV~~~

Hussain: Good morning.

I woke up to another good morning text by the one and only guy who has ever bothered to look at me. Why is he trying so hard? I wondered and typed a reply.

Putting my phone aside, I went for a quick shower and came back to see 3 missed calls on my phone. Wow, so impatient.

I was not sure if I should call him back or not because if I did, he will think that I am interested in him and if I didn't, then he will turn up at my door step for my so-called fast mobile repair service. Before I could decided what to do, my phone buzzed again and I looked down at it. Hussain.

"Easy boy! I was in the shower," I chuckled, answering the call.

"Oh, I thought tumhari gardi good morning se aage nahi badhe gi toh maine hi call kar liya," he said in a pretty serious tone and I frowned to myself.

"Kidding yaar, ab apna moo band karo," he chuckled and I closed my half opened mouth. Isse kaise pata mera moo khula hua tha? My eyes widened at instant.

I briefly looked around to see if he was in my room but, there was no sign of him.

"If you are looking for me then let me tell you that I am not hiding in you room," he suddenly said from the other end of the line, "my brother is sick and I am too busy looking after him right now."

Too busy? Dikh raha hai.

"I was not looking around for you and Mr Too Busy, Mujhe aur bhi kaam hai, bye," I ended the call and looked over at the window. Quickly heading towards it, I closed it and stepped away- in case he was actually watching me from the outside.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

Hussain: tum Kya khati ho jo gussa naak pe rehta hai?

I looked up and rolled my eyes. Main Kya khati hoon? Khana... Breakfast.. Oh no! I was supposed to make coffee for breakfast today! Uff yeh Larka! Kitna time waste kar diya!

**

Three mugs for coffee ready before work like every day! I smiled as I poured the coffee in the mugs and took the tray out to the lounge area. Haya had already boiled the eggs and Alisha came out with toasts and butter.

"Haya aa Jaa!" I yelled when I didn't see her sitting on the couch. She didn't respond so I looked up at Alisha.

She shrugged, "I don't know, she must be in her room."

I nodded and Called out her name and once again, I received no reply. "I'll go check," I told Alisha and went up to Haya's room.

Twisting the handle, I opened the door and found her sitting in front of her laptop. "Haya," I sang and she instantly shut her laptop's screen. She looked up at me like she had seen a ghost but, then quickly replaced the expression with a smile.

"Hey!" She said after a second. "Kya kar rahi Thi?" I frowned as I approached her.

"N-nothing.. just work," she tried lying but, Haya can't lie to Humera- never. "Haya?"