I dare You To Gate Crash

FINALLY BACK!!! :D

OMG! I was not going to update anytime soon but, on constant requests, here it is :D :D

YOU GUYS ARE LOVE !!

Happy Reading <3

~~~HAYA's POV~~~

"Humera Bol!" Alisha yelled from near the toilet pot and and I rolled my eyes. She thinks she can threaten Humera like this to get her mini date secret out.

Usually Humera would tell us everything so, when she refused to tell us about last night that she spent with Hussain, we decided to get it out from her our way. But, this was not how I would have done it. Knowing Humera, I know she will let her phone go but, won't utter a single word.

"Guys nothing happened so stop it!" Humera lied like the 50th time and I shook my head.

"Alisha, maybe seriously nothing happened!" I sighed and approached her. Taking the phone from her, I tapped a few buttons, "let's just give it back!"

"What no!" Alisha jumped at me. I pulled the phone away and took it over to Humera.

"Dear Hussain, last night was amazing. I'd love to see you again soon. Oh, how much I am missing you today!" I read out the text that I had just typed and Humera's eyes widened, "send kar doon?"

"You can't Haya!" She gasped and there! There I saw plain horror in her eyes.

"Care to share then, baby?" I smirked at her and she walked out of the washroom. Throwing herself on the couch first, she threw a cushion at Alisha. "Enemies are better than friends like you!" She groaned and I gave Alisha a high five.

"Ok fine!" Humera huffed, "he took me out on a casual dinner somewhere out in the country. We danced and chatted and ..... Had... Fun."

"You mean on a date?" Alisha pointed out and Humera rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I guess you can call that a date."

"Aww," I pulled her cheek as I gave her phone back, "he is so cute!"

"I know right!" Humera grinned and instantly sealed her lips together. A darker shade of pink popped up on her cheeks and Alisha and I began teasing her. Once we had enough, Alisha chose to go for an afternoon nap while Humera and I aimlessly flicked through TV channels.

"I am so bored!" She groaned after a while and surprisingly, I was on the same boat as her.

"So? Call up your Hussain darling to entertain you. Bhaga bhaga chala aayega," I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "He is not my puppet.. Plus he said he is busy and we can't meet because his cousin came over for the weekend so, they are having a boys night."

"Hmm," I sighed, "Shehry told me the same."

There was silence for another twenty seconds before Humera jumped out of her couch, "Shehry told you to not meet him?"

"Yeah," I said, frowning at her. Why is that so amusing?

"And since when did you start taking orders?" Humera narrowed her big eyes at me and I blinked at her. "Clingy girlfriend don't follow orders. They meet their man when ever they want to!" She smirked.

I frowned at her words until I realised what she was saying. "You mean I should gate crash his boy's night?!"

Humera gave me a duh-why-so-dumb look and I sighed, "nai yaar pata nahi kitne larke honge?"

"Dekh, ek tere Wala aur ek mera booked hai. Bache do, jin main se ek unka bhai hai aur ek model friend," Humera said, sitting next to me again, "aur uski mat mari gayi hai jo Tujh Pe line maarega? Bas Shehry Ko chor kar baki sab bhai hein tere."