Day 9:The Reunion

(Christina's point of view again ^-^)

Speechless, I stared at Mo. She took a bullet for us both. Cassidy had tears cascading down her cheeks, sobs and whimpers that were broken escaping her lips. She was so emotionally torn... Falling down to her knees, to look at Moriah's wound, Cass was still crying. She was just so torn and in distress, it was obvious she couldn't live with herself knowing that Moriah had done that for her. "Moriah...I...I'm so sorry I made you come here," said a broken Cassidy.

I was biting my lip, crying myself. She had done that for us. But the other scream, who was it from, if it wasn't from Moriah, and if Cassidy was with me? I ran out to the other room, walking down a flight of stairs. It seemed never ending... The walk down those stairs. It was quite dark in here... No light source anywhere, and the door way was about twenty steps higher than this. Practically no light here. All I saw was a body. The hair looked familiar. So did the face. And the body frame. I took one closer look at the body.

Oh... Oh my... Oh my God... L...L....Lauren.... He killed Lauren. "Lauren... No.... This can't be-" "And now, you're next, sugarcube," the sound of a gun loading made me gulp. He was still alive... Damn it. Well, it was a one on one fight now.  I turned around at his command, and I took off my jacket. Cracking my knuckles, I had charged at him, kicking the hand gun out of his hand before he could even react. I had to defend myself. Clenching my fist, out of the will to self-defense, I gave the guy a right hook, not regretting it either. 

At that point, though... I felt an arm wrap around my neck, a gun's cool touch on my temple, and a familiar female voice. "Not today Christina... It's all over," said the crazed voice. I felt blood on my clothes, and some run down my arm. I wasn't bleeding... But she was. My eyes widened at feeling the wall crash against my spine. I took a look at the female before me, having the gun's barrel at my forehead, right in between my eyes. Sarah... They brainwashed Sarah.

"Hehehe...~...It's been forever," said her crazed voice. 

Cassidy and helped Moriah put a bandage on her shoulder. "I'll be fine Cassidy.. But we have to find Christina," said a confident Moriah. "Where could Christina be though?" 

A gunshot filled the air. The all too silent air was finally broken. Cassidy and Moriah ran down the dismal flight of stairs, to see my silhouette holding the gun, and Sarah's silhouette holding her left arm, wincing. "Christina...Thank you for freeing me from that curse..." "You're welcome...And sorry about having to shoot you."

Chills ran up my spine. I started to get goosebumps. My breathing began to become shallow. My eyes were wide with fear. The girls just stared at me, and I was staring at Lauren's dead body.

The gun fell from my hands. I felt a sudden chill take over me. Tears began to run down my cheeks. My legs began to tremble, and I began feeling weaker by the second. The other girls soon saw Lauren. Cassidy and Mo began to hug eachother, trying to not cry. I think out of all of us,I was extremely unstable now. Sarah knew what happened, but she was saddened to see her friend was dead. One of her closest friends.

At least Sarah, Moriah, Cassidy, and I were finally reunited again. But we were missing Lauren.