Day 7:Cassidy's Disappearance,Part 1

(Points of view will switch from the three girls. So first is Christina, then Cassidy, then Mariah, and then the cycle will repeat into Cassidy's Disappearance,Part 2.)

"Grimmie!! GRIMMIE!!" "Huh?! What?! Is a dragon attacking?!" I woke up to not see Cassidy. Mo was the one yelling from the doorway. "Come on! Your brother needs you!" I got up,threw the covers off of me, and ran to the living room. "Christina! Cassidy's gone!" "I just noticed! I don't know where she is, and her Loftwing's here!"

"What are we going to do?" "First of all,panicking is not good,"Mo,who was the calmest of us all,said. She was right. We have to be careful. We also have to stay calm. This wasn't just a normal situation. We had to find Cassidy. But we needed to be calm in order to that.

(Alright. This is Moriah's point of view.)

"Panic is never good," I gave a glance to Christina, who was clearly freaking out. "Christina,Mark...You're both Grimmies. You both need to calm down. Mark,you and Bobby search around Los Angeles,"I turned to Christina, "Grimmie,you and I are going to soar in the skies,and search the forest."

Christina froze. I remembered she was a bit scared of the forest. There is no way,and I mean,no way she'll make it out alive. She needed someone with her,and that's why she needs me. "Are we all set?" Bobby asked,and I nodded. "We are. Good luck you two,"I said. 

Christina gave Bobby a kiss,and then she ran outside,and I followed. We both mounted the Loftwings,Cassidy's Loftwing a bit saddened to not see Cassidy with us. Well,we will find her.

(Here is Cassidy's point of view. She has a bit of a different perspective,since she went missing.)

"Wake up,"said a man's voice. Where was I? Where was Moriah? Christina? Mark? Bobby? Where were they? My eyes fluttered open,to only see the silhouette of a guy. I began to get scared,since I had no idea where I was, and I wasn't wearing jeans. I must be wearing a dress.... Now I'm even more vunreable...Great.

I felt the cold,silver blade of a knife touch my neck. My necklace was gone.... I didn't know where I was. "Where...Where am I?" I asked,my voice shaking a bit. "Surely not with Christina." My eyes widened. "How do you know Christina?!" I asked again,even more scared now. "Everyone knows who zeldaxlove64 is. And now,they'll know you, Miss Anlas."

All I could think of was to get help.

(Back to Christina.)

"Moriah,what if we don't find Cassidy??" "Grimmie,relax. We'll find Cassidy." "Bu-" "I promise you,and your brother I will find Cassidy,and I will avenge her. Who ever did this will regret it." I looked at Moriah,feeling some relief. She swore on her name to find Cassidy. I've never seen her more determined than ever. I only nodded. "Alright Mo..."