Day 8:Cassidy's Disappearance,Part 2

(Starting out with Moriah's point of view this time.)

"Chris,calm down. She'll be okay,"I sighed. "Will she Moriah? Will she be okay? My brother is freaking out! I know he is! He's my brother! Even I'm sca-" "Christina! Relax! She'll be okay!" I nearly yelled at her,but I didn't knowing she would be even more scared than what she was before. "Moriah..." "What now,Grimmie?" She didn't answer. She could tell I was mad too.

"I'm just worried... I'm sorry Mo," Christina sighed,looking out to Los Angeles. I looked out to Los Angeles too. Cassidy could be anywhere. In the city, in the forest. No one knew. But one thing I know, is that Cassidy is a strong girl.

(Cassidy's point of view.)

I was so scared. What was going on? "Someone help me!!" That voice sounded oddly familiar. Why? Who was it? "CASSIDY!" Was all I heard. Who was that? Well,I don't even know. I hope I do find put soon. But that voice sounded femenine.

What was going on here?

My thought pattern was interrupted by a loud crash. "Anlas!" I began to smile. "Grimmie! Crosthwait!" Christina rushed to me,and freed me from the ropes. She also found my necklace,and gave it back to me.

(This is going to go back to Moriah,since there's alot of action.)

"You sick little-" was all I heard before I was attacked. I felt a knife trace a straight line on my cheek. I also felt the blood run down it. I wasn't like any girl. I was quite strong.

With an elbow to the face,Cass' kidnapper fell back. I lunged at him,and my knuckles left a nice mark,or maybe two or three marks,on his face.

(Christina's point of view. I will post an Author's Note soon. Be on the lookout!)

A gunshot echoed through the house. "Moriah!" Cassidy and I heard a scream,well...two screams. One sounded vaguely familiar,and the other belonged to Mo.

All Cassidy and I saw was Moriah holding her shoulder,and blood running from it.

Moriah...Please be okay.