Day 5:Cassidy's Romance

Why was Cassidy acting strange around Mark?, I began to think about it. It seemed strange to me... And even my own brother... What were those two hiding? "Moriah, where did Cass go?" "She's next to M-" She didn't see them. I didn't see them. Bobby didn't see them. Where had they gone?

(This chapter preceeds to be in Cassidy's point of view. So sorry if you were expecting Grimmie. Four chapters in the future preceed to be in Cassidy and Mariah's points of view, so be warned in advance.)

Luckily,none of 'em knew where Mark and I were. To be honest, I was glad too. Knowing Christina, she'd be defensive of her brother. Mark was defensive of her, and she was defensive of him. The perfect brother/sister duo if I do say so myself. "I'm glad we got away from them," Mark sighed, looking at me. I looked up, nodding with a smile. "Agreed.... They would've never left us alone..."

"Hey,Cassidy...can I...um...tell you something?" My face began to turn red. "S-Sure. Why n-not?" What was he going to say? Oh, I was nervous. No,Cassidy. You're gonna be okay,said the voice in my head. I had to stay confident. I did. "Cassidy... You see, for a while now, I've been.. well..."

 "I'm just gonna come out and say this," he took a deep breath,"Cassidy Anlas... I'm... I'm in love with you." I smiled. Clearly, my cheeks were red, but I smiled. "Marcus... It's okay. Because I... I love you too,"and we both stared at eachother. Christina must've been worried. All I heard was her freaking out, and Mo too. 

"Mo,where's Cass? I'm getting sick to my stomach!" "Relax, Christina, she's fine wherever she is!" "I'm not just worried about her... What about my brother??" "Christina, they're both fine,"Moriah's efforts to calm Christina down were not working very well... Mark and I came out of the room, and looked at Christina. "We were in Mark's room,talking. Relax, we're okay." 

"I told you so Christina," Moriah sighed.