Day 1:Cassidy and I Soar to the Skies

"Mark,could you please leave? I have to change. Cassidy's coming over,"I said,looking at Mark. He gave a brief nod,and closed the door,to only go back to his room and snore his butt off in sleep. I closed the curtains and locked the door. I did grab the handle of the closet door,and I opened the door. The first thing was another Zelda shirt,then my System of a Down shirt. I reached for the SOAD shirt,and placed it on my bed. As soon as I took off my shirt to change into the other,I froze for a moment. It was quite chilly...

Just after I had put on my Converse hi-tops,there was a knock on the front door,which made me bolt to it. I unlocked that door,and opened it. "Cass!" "Grimmie!" We both gave eachother a big hug. Cass gave me the look of such surprise. "It's been forever,"she said,and I nodded in agreement. Looking at Cass,I lead her into my room,and opened the curtains,and the window. "Oh my...Is that Link's Loftwing?" "The one and only!!" "Oh wow! You are so lucky!" Cass nearly bellowed with a smile.

"There were a few Bosmers outside,"Cass looked at me,and I cocked my head to the side. "So you're telling me that the worlds of Skyrim and Zelda are intertwined with ours?" "Yeah. Seems so." I looked down. I dreamed a dream that time gone by...where hope was high...,those few lines to I Dreamed A Dream were sung inside my head.

So we both walked outside,and two of the Loftwings sat there,one being the crimson-feathered. So Cass and I looked at eachother,nodded,and got on the saddles of the Loftwings. The birds took off with amazing speed,my hair was being carressed by the wind,and it felt very nice too. "Woooohooooo!" I heard Cassidy scream with glee as she did multiple stunts with her Loftwing. I just kept on a steady course.

Cassidy was right. There were Bosmers and Nords hidden! We did fly over the city itsself,and it looked amazing! The skyscrapers seemed shorter. The clouds were nice and misty,and the sun gave a glow to the objects below. Oh,this was so beautiful! My eyes were tearing up. This wouldn't last,but I wished it would. The city of Los Angeles,California,from a bird's eye point of view. It's stunning.

A few hours later,we went back to my house,and we took a break. I had a tweet fest. Tweeting all about it. What it was like to be in the sky. It's just amazing. I never want to trade anything for a beautiful sight like this.