Day 4:Visitor From the East

~Christina,are you in love?~ Mo started to giggle a bit,and I got quiet. |Ahaha,Grimmie's in love!| Cass began to giggle along with Mo. My cheeks were so red! /Shush! Yes,I admit,Dovahkiin is cute.../ I did murmur,/Cute?...He's hot.../,but Cassidy heard me. |Oh snap Christina!| /Shush Cassidy! Shush!/

In the bright morning,I woke up to Moriah and Cassidy looking at me,with both cocking their heads to the side. "Hey,you okay??" "Yeah Cass," I sighed. I looked at my iPod. 10:30 am. It was Friday,so I was off. "So,what shall we do today?" Cassidy looked at me,along with Moriah. "Well,we can look for my brother,"I said,before hearing,"Relax Christina I'm home now! I was picking up someone very special to you!" As soon as I heard 'very special',my face turned red.

Moriah and Cassidy helped me do my hair,since I wanted it wavy. I wore my nicest pair of black jeans,and a Zelda shirt. Why not? After all,I love Zelda. I opened the door,and walked into the hallway. Cassidy followed me,and so did Moriah. Taking a turn to the right,I walked into the living room. "Mark,who were you-" I was cutoff by being lifted into the air by strong hands. "A-Ah?!" I glanced over my shoulder.

"Miss me,sweet cheeks?" "Bobby! Oh my God!" He let me go,and I hugged him,but I wasn't strong enough to crush him. "I missed you so,so,so much!" "Aww. I missed you too Christina,"Bobby and I looked at eachother. Cassidy backed up,just to be next to Mark,and Mo looked down at her phone,since she didn't even want to know what was about to happen.

Why was I inching closer to him? It felt,natural.... No,Christina. Mark wouldn't approve. Especially infront of h-,my though pattern was cut off. Next thing I knew,I was closing my eyes. I then just realized how my thoughts were cutoff. Our lips met. To be honest,I was smiling and dying on the inside,but I had to control it. It felt nice. He was so gentle. I didn't want to pull away,but I did. "I missed you so much,"I hugged him again.

Cassidy was acting weird around Mark. She was...well...not Cassidy. She had another side to her. Everytime Mark smiled at her,she blushed,and she winked at him everytime she got. He did the same thing to her too. Is my best friend...in love with my brother??