Act 9;; Obvious

Rewind;

"Isn't he dreamy?"

"Who?"

"Minho."

I looked over my shoulder and shrugged, I wasn't interested in the day dreams these girls were having, their fantasies about that pop idol sitting at the other table with his own group of friends. Maybe because we were already friends that I didn't see him the way they saw him.

"You know what, it's because he already has his eye on you that you aren't caring," One of the girls whispered. "But the fact you don't notice him is very upsetting, and we don't even get noticed at all."

"What are you talking about?" I snorted, finally giving them my attention from reading the notes, tapping one end of my pencil on the page I last read from.

"Minho-ssi is like so into you."

"No, we're just friends."

"You're so oblivious."

"Believe what you want."

One girl poked my arm with her pencil. She wrinkled her nose, giving me a look of disbelief as though she didn't understand by now that I wasn't interested. She kept at it for a couple more times before she paused, her eyebrows cocked up as she announced in a mere whisper, "It's because you like Donghyuk-oppa, isn't it?"

I felt my skin burn around my face, glaring at her as I muttered my denial. She pressed on and added, "You're so into him."

If only I could mentally shut her up as she continued on. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but Donghyuk turned up, Minho right beside him as they both greeted us with their load of work prepped to be presented. I crossed my arms on the table, instantly burying my face in embarrassment of my red face. I didn't want to admit my feelings, nor did I want to show them how red I was.

"Hana-ssi, are you free to exchange notes with me?" I heard one of them ask.

"She's busy right now," The girl beside me chuckled, teasingly poking my arm again.

"Oh? What do you mean? What's wrong Hana?" That one was definitely Minho, he was probably one out of eight people in our class to talk to me so informally.

"She's probably tired from reading everything," Another girl remarked. "I'll exchange notes with you, Minho-ssi!" She added with excitement as I felt my book slipped right under me.

"Um- Er- Okay," Minho accepted with a hint of hesitation. "I'll see you after class, Hana."

"Hana-ssi, come on, I'd prefer to see your work," Donghyuk called as he gently patted me on the shoulder. "If that's okay with you, Yurin-ssi."

"Sure, sure!" The girl stopped poking my arm and nudged me up to sit and stare upwards to meet Donghyuk's gaze. I weakly smiled as he helped me to my feet, helped me get my other notebook and led me to a spare table.

Throughout the time, I could have sworn someone stared and watched my every move with Donghyuk.

Forward;

You know what sucked about the night Minho - somewhat - confessed to me? It got ruined all over again, just like how my Mother interrupted it the first time, it was his Manager that disturbed it this time. His Manager didn't allow me to have a moment to react and say anything to Minho, because unlike my Mother, the Manager already waited in the car elsewhere, barged right in and told the us that they needed to go.

No bye.

No wave.

No reaction.

Just dead silence.