Act 3;; Date

Sunday wasn't going according to plan.

It started in the morning, when I took the bus to the other side of the Han River to go to my fortnightly (promised) visits to my Parents. You see, I lived somewhere in the Gwangjin District, which is on the north bank of the Han River and close to the University campus. My Parents, well, they live in a single house at one of the neighbourhoods of the Gangnam District - yes, yes, that place Psy sang about and became a worldwide sensation.

And yes.

I am born and bred in the Gangnam District in Seoul.

I also lived alone. Yurin once lived with me during a time she searched for her own apartment to live closer to the campus, but was forced to move back home to her family since she didn't want to work like Hyomin and I do to get by and risk losing her social life. But my apartment wasn't that big and I didn't need an extra body around either.

So yeah, I was headed to my Parents house, where I was raised along with two other siblings - eldest Sister and a Brother two years older - so you could probably understand why I much preferred a place of my own. And halfway along to their lovely neighbourhood, the bus decided it wanted to break down in the middle of the road, so I was forced to walk a few blocks to catch the train instead, but as I was about to go down to the station, I received a very delayed message from my Mom to tell me that they decided to postpone my visit as they went to Incheon to visit my Dad's Parents.

And it was sent last night.

Come on.

I actually cancelled my planned social gatherings with Yurin and Hyomin to spend a whole day hiding in their house, and I'm sure if I called any of my best friends now, they'd all reject my invitations because I'm sure they've already planned out their day too. Same goes for the other sets of friends I have in my contact list, they usually never want to hang out with me on a Sunday.

1; Because it was the day before Monday, so cramming studies and assignments in was a popular choice for a Sunday.

2; Most of my classmates go home to their families over the weekend and won't come back until later in the evening.

And 3; The ever so obvious - Family Day.

I was alone. Maybe I should enjoy today, after all, I had freedom to do whatever I wanted. Maybe go home and sleep? Do some more studying? I guess that since I already predetermined my day, I actually wanted to hang out with other people like I originally planned, I didn't feel like going home anymore. While walking along the street, I kept skimming through the list of people I usually preferred to hang out with outside of school and work.

Only five people.

Five.

Maybe I'm not as social as I thought I was.

The last person I ever thought to call popped into my mind as soon as I saw an advertisement of his face on the wall, and I was surprised I didn't think to get in contact with him at all, especially when we were supposedly dating. I pressed on the green button, the ringing echoed through the speaker as I stopped near a bus stop just in case I decided to just go home. About six consecutive rings echoed out of my phone, and dead, he didn't pick up.

Well why would he?

He was an idol after all. He was probably a busy bee all over again. Why'd I get my hopes up? Silly Han-

Minho's name, number and cheesy grin popped up on my screen. I sort of panicked, I don't know why, I even forgot how to answer as my fingers were tapping all over the screen and completely missing the correct area. It rang for another two rings before the call died too. How could I not have answered that?