50. AUTHOR'S NOTE

SUPER IMPORTANT: I POSTED THE LAST CHAPTER OF 'MHB' THIRTY SECONDS AGO, SO MAKE SURE YOU READ IT BEFORE READING THIS.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello my lovely readers :) I wish I could hand out fresh baked cookies to each and every one of you. You guys have literally been the backbone of my support for this story and honestly, this story would not be finished with nearly 800,000 reads without you guys. This novel is by far my most successful one and It has been my baby for over a year now. 

My heart is heavy now that it's over but I am excited to start my next major novel (Loving You). I don't think that there will be a sequel to MHB. (There will most likely be a book for random exerpts about Hazel and Coda and maybe a few chapters on Aurelio and the rest of the crew, but there will not be a coherent sequel plot). 

Hazel and Coda are my favorite couple and they are my most developed and matured couple i've written about to date, but fifty chapters (49 technically)  is a lot of chapters to write in a book. (side note: can we talk about how perfect 'photograph' by Ed Sheeran matched the ending chapter?). Cozel (ship names for the win) have grown so much since the beginning of the novel and even though some people didn't like how serious the novel got, all I can say is that it's partly my fault for lack of planning and two, it's expected.

I am still a learning writer so I make mistakes and I learn from them so be patient :) Being involved in a gang is tough and I couldn't sugar coat it. Besides, I like drama ;) it adds spice to the novel haha.

With that aside, Truly, I am so grateful for you guys. I read every comment posted and it never fails to make me smile. I have grown so much as a writer and as a person from this Wattpad community.

My next Teen fiction/ Romance main novel is going to be 'Loving You'. For this story, I literally have an outlined plan of ideas so it's going to be more organized as MHB. Hopefully it'll have the same amount of love and support MHB received. So if you have time and you want to continue supporting me, please give the story a shot. Feel free to check out my other novels too (like 'The Night Vigilante', 'Just Keep Swimming', etc).

Alrighty guys, hopefully this isn't goodbye (I hope to see you in my other novels....if that makes sense). Thanks for all your support. I love you!

*Hands out customized Coda's*

-Love, Sabrina

p.s Here's the synopsis to 'Loving You' (posted on my profile):

❝ Daisy—" he grabs my arm, whirling me around before I can even make it three steps towards the street.

My heart is beating out of my chest the moment his palms slide around my face, holding me still.

His chest is heaving from running and I gape at him in surprise, my words lodged in my throat. He came after me.

"I'm sorry," Declan exhales, his voice lowering as he brushes my tears away carefully. Declan's lips brush mine and I hold my breath, waiting for the goodbye. "Don't go," he murmurs, his eyes closed. His thumb brushes my lower lip, and one of his hands grips my waist to keep me from running. "We can work this out. Just don't go. Please baby.❞

Daisy West knows nothing about love other than the fact that she comes from a line of failed relationships. After watching her parents marriage fail only to go through her own rough break-up with Nathaniel, a boy who walked all over her heart, Daisy's had enough. She's tired of always being the one to come back begging for Nathaniel to take her back. Love isn't for people like her. It only takes Declan Meyers, her older brother's best friend, to change all of that.

Declan Meyer knows nothing about love other than the fact that his father left ten years ago for a younger woman. Leaving him to care for his cancer-sickened mother, Declan doesn't have the time for a love life. That doesn't mean he hasn't liked Daisy West for the past five years though. Declan knows loving his best friend's little sister is a recipe for disaster but feelings are hard to curb and he can't help but hope for a love different from his parents.

Daisy's older brother made it clear that she's off limits, so why is Declan having such a hard time obeying the rules? In the end, what's more important to him? Love or his friendship?

   Daisy and Declan have witnessed first hand the path of destruction love leaves. Regardless of that though, can two people, clueless about love, fall in love?