Chapter Twelve

Tony's POV
"Wake up!" I shook Jaime.

"What do you want?" he groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

I ripped them off, "Baby! It's our sixth month anniversary!"

He rolled back over to face me, "Oh, that's right" he sat up, "I guess that's a big deal."

"It is!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him and smooching all over his face.

"Let me breathe, turtle!" he laughed.

"I'm sorry, baby, I just love you so much and I'm so happy that we're together!"

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in slowly for a hug, "We can keep celebrating after I go help my parents with some stuff."

My smile faded a tad, "Do you have to?"

"Tony, we'll still have our special day together, I promise" he kissed my nose.

"Okay, but be quick."

"I will be" he got up and got changed quickly, taking a bag with, and headed downstairs.

I ran downstairs after him and koala-beared him, "Don't go!"

He laughed for a long time and then slowly put me down, "Turtle, I promised you, I won't break a promise I make to you."

"Fine" I groaned, "bye, I love you."

"I love you too" he said walking out to the garage.

Jaime's POV
Fuck, I hated lying in general, but to lie to Tony on our anniversary? That really sucked. I mean sure, it was a good lie, I was keeping the surprise on the down low, but I still felt really guilty.

I continued driving down the road to Vic's house.

I pulled in the drive and reached to the passenger seat and grabbed my duffel bag and headed inside.

"Alright, let's get you all dolled up for your boy toy!" Vic said.

"Are you excited? I mean you're fucking proposing to him!" Mike yelled at me.

"Yes, of course I'm excited."

"Don't worry, we got the whole thing planned out, it's going to go perfectly" Vic assured me.

We spent the next hour getting me ready and me reminiscing on the past six months with Tony. It had honesty gone by so quickly. I guess time flies when you're with someone you love. I was really excited to propose to him, I really wanted to on his birthday, but I wanted to be engaged before we told our fans next month. January was the beginning of the next tour and his birthday is February 25th and it just didn't line up. But on our sixth month anniversary is really special too.

The plan was to have him go to some of our favorite spots around the city. Then he would end up at Way's, where we first kissed. That was the most special place to us and I wanted it to happen there, where it all started.

"Jaime?"

"Oh, what?" I was daydreaming so much.

"Should you text Tony to come over now? Put the plan into action?"

"Oh, duh" I pulled out my phone and texted him, "hey, babe, change of plan, head over to Vic's to meet up, wear a suit, love you, Hime."

"Now this is really going to happen!" Mike was squealing like a girl, it was pretty funny.

"Get out of here! Go!" Vic said. I was supposed to wait patiently at Way's until Tony got there.

"See ya! Wish me luck!" I headed out the door and to my car. Oh my God, I'm about to ask Tony to marry me!