Chapter Ten

Tony's POV
I woke up to Jaime's singing. I looked around, not seeing him anywhere. Then I realized he was probably in the shower. I reached for my phone to see if Vic had sent me anything.

Hey, can we call a last minute rehearsal?

I texted him back, no, Jaime is really sick.

My phone went off. Aww, tell him I hope he feels better, we can plan a day when he's not sick.

I texted him back, I know, thanks, see ya later.

I checked Instagram and Twitter while Jaime while still in the shower. Some girl on Instagram tagged a picture of Jaime and I and it was a picture of Jaime grabbing my ass a couple years ago. The caption said something like she had shipped us since she first discovered the band and she knew it was real. Well, I can't say she was wrong.

I heard Jaime's steps get louder as he walked out of the bathroom. He was singing to himself, it was adorable.

"Can I get an encore?" I teased him.

"What? You're awake?"

I smiled at him, "I couldn't sleep through such a beautiful set."

He ran a towel through his wet hair then threw it on the ground and got in bed.

"Hime, go hang that up."

He put his arms around me and pulled me in close, "No, it's fine, baby."

"Fine, but pick it up later sometime" I told him as he nibbled on my ear.

"Whatever you say, babe" he whispered in a low voice.

"Someone's feeling better."

He pulled me into an even tighter hug, "That's because I have the best boyfriend in the world."

I blushed and smiled a little.

"Aww, someone's blushing" he teased.

I giggled, "I love you."

"I love you too, Tone."

"What do you want for dinner, baby?" I asked him.

"Can you make your fish, it's the best."

"Alright, come with me" I got up, pulling him along.

He followed me close and as we neared the stairs he picked me up, three me over his shoulder and carried me down.

"Jaimee!" I whined, "Put me down!"

He carried me to the stove and set me down. I looked up and smiled at him. He flashed me his dimples and kissed my nose. I smiled and put my arms around him in a hug. He rested his chin on my head and put his hands on my hips, making me melt.

"I love you with all my heart" I whispered into his chest.

He brushed his lips against my cheek, "I love you too" he whispered.

I pulled away slowly and he pressed his lips against mine. His hands were still on my hips and pulled me back into him. I put my arms around his neck and my fingers in his hair. Kissing him was amazing. Don't get me wrong, I loved Erin and I still do, but kissing Jaime is one of the best things in the world. We moved so easily together, it always felt perfect.

He pulled away just slightly and played his lips on my forehead. He pulled away and smiled at me, "Now, make me some food" he winked.

I turned around and bent down to get into the freezer drawer. After a few seconds, I felt a hand grab my ass.