Chapter Five

Tony's POV
We walked into the bar and instantly I knew we'd have a good time because they were playing blink-182.

"Hell yeah! Let's get this party started!" Jaime yelled while dancing horribly like he always did. Of course it just made me smile and laugh.

"Bartender! Hit us up with two Miller Lites, please!" Jaime yelled at a man with bright red hair.

"Coming up!" he yelled, turning around and filling two mugs from the tap. Jaime picked them up and paid for the drinks.

"Thanks, Hime."

"No problem, is that Alex and Jack over there?" he asked pointing to the corner booth.

Jack saw us point and yelled, "Hey, bitches! What brings you assholes here?" he yelled and got up and swayed our way.

"Wow, Jack, it's only 8:30 and you're hammered!"

"Dude, dude, dude, hymen, HAHA A WOMENS ORGAN, anyway man, I'm not even that drunk, like, I'm just buzzed and happy!" he started laughing at himself.

"Hey, did you know Hannah and Oli are here? And also Austin and Alan are here" Alex said.

"Tone, today is going to be great!"

"Oh, yeah, how are you holding up, man?" Alex asked.

"It's really sucky right now but I get better everyday, slowly, but it's happening" I replied.

"Dude," Jack started, "we're here and we love and support you and hey, I love you, man" he made his way to hug me and we ended up kissing. Ha, that ladies and gentlemen is Jack Barakat.

No later than Jack gave me his speech Dear Maria, Count Me In started playing.

"Ah shit yes! Alex, hold my beer!"

Jack ran to the dance floor and started dancing like an idiot. Pretty soon he started stripping which made everyone laugh.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, Jack, no! Put your shirt back on we're in public!" Alex said running after a half naked Jack.

"But it's MY song, baby let me live a little!" drunk Jack yelled.

I walked over to the bar to refill my drink and the man with the red hair was just laughing.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's why I started playing that song."

"I'm Tony, what's your name?"

"I'm Gerard." God, he look so familiar, I thought.

"Nice to meet you."

A short man with black hair walked out from the back, "Hey, Gee, the ice cream machine is jammed aga-"

"Holy shit, you have ice cream here?! Hit me up bartender!" Jack yelled from the dance floor in his underwear.

I looked at the short man again and realized it was Dr. Iero.

"Iero?"

"Yes, do I know-oh yes you're Erin's boyfriend. How are you holding up?"

"Pretty good, I have to admit, it's getting better."

"Glad to hear that, Tony. Also, this is my husband, Gerard and I'm Frank."

Oh my god! That's why I thought he looked familiar at the hospital! They were in My Chemical Romance! I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I know who you guys are, the fabulous killjoys!" I joked.

They both laughed, "Yeah," Gerard said, "those were the days!"