Chapter Three

Tony's POV
I woke up alone in bed. The sun was shining through the branches of the tress to my window. It had a million branches and I loved every one.

"Hey, hot stuff!" I heard someone yell.

"Look alive, sunshine! It's a beautiful day!" Jaime followed.

"We made you breakfast, get your ass down stairs, turtle."

I got up, stretched, put on my glasses and walked downstairs. I could smell pancakes and bacon from up the stairs.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty, how do you feel?" Vic asked me while flipping pancakes on the stove.

"Pretty good, this smells great, Vic, thanks" I said.

"No problem, man" he replied with a smile.

I sat down on one of the bar stools by the island. Man, I love those guys. They've been so supportive throughout this whole time, I appreciate them so much. They're my damn bothers. I'd do anything for them and they'd do anything for me. We're family, we love each other.

Vic slid a turtle shaped pancake onto my plate. I looked up and smiled.

"Just for you, kid" he winked at me.

"Hey! Where's my cool pancake?" Jaime questioned.

"Relax, Hime," he put a star shaped pancake.

"That's lame, Vic."

"But you're my 'star', baby" he said some what seductively.

"You cheese" Jaime joked.

Vic walked over to Mike and gave him a Harry Potter shaped pancake. Then he put a Mickey Mouse pancake on his plate. Vic was always so thoughtful like that. Just thinking about how well he knew is made me smile.

------------

"See ya, guys, thanks again for staying with me last night" I said as Vic and Mike walked out the door.

"Bye, we love you!" they said together.

"Love you too" I said with a smile.

I walked back in the house to see Jaime still laying on my couch watching TV.

"Are you leaving at all?"

"No, man, TMNT are on!"

"Dude, awesome!"

"Come watch with me then!"

I walked over and plopped myself down by him on the couch. My legs were halfway on the couch but Jaime picked them up and laid them in his lap. A little smile crept across my face.

"See, you look better when you smile" he said, his dimples beaming bright.

I chuckled and looked back at the TV.

"Hey, do you want to go out to this new bar named Way's tonight?"

I thought about it. I hadn't been at a bar since Erin died. I didn't want to but I knew that I should.

"Sure, sounds like fun" I replied.

"This'll be good for you, Tone."

I nodded and laid my head back down. Soon my eyelids felt heavy again and then I fell asleep.

Jaime's POV
"Hey, Tone" I shook him, "Tony? You awake?"

I was answered with a soft snore. Most of the time on tour I hated it but it was kind of cute when was wearing his glasses.

I decided to pick him up and carry him upstairs like last night.

"Alright, come on, Tony."

I lifted him into my arms and wrapped his legs around my waist. I grunted and shifted him up a little to make sure I wouldn't drop him. After I walked up a few stairs he stirred a little. Oh shit, Tony, please don't wake up, I thought to myself. I heard a light snore and continued up the stairs. I made my way to his room and opened the sheets. I gently laid him down and tucked him in. I went to move away to go back downstairs but he grabbed my hand and whispered very quietly, "Please don't go."

I climbed into bed and just like last night he rolled over and nestled his head in my shoulder. God, Tony, please get some sleep, you need it. I thought to myself.

He stayed sound asleep so I turned on the TV. I panned through the channels until I settled on a marathon of 2 Broke Girls. God, that show is so funny. Pretty soon my eyelids felt heavy and I drifted off.

Picking Up The PiecesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara